Desire to work in a company that uses my knowledge, talent, hard work, dedication and sincerity in a well manner. I am looking for the great opportunity as a production engineer that offers me challenging assignments, professional development and career growth.
COURSE : B.E. (August 2008 – June 2012)
STREAM : Production Engineering
COLLEGE : College of Engineering & technology, Akola
UNIVERSITY : Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati
NAME OF EXAMINATION INSTITUTE BOARD/ UNIVERSITY YEAR OF PASSING PERCENTAGE FINAL YEAR C.O.E.T.A Amravati university SUMMER 2012 72
THIRD YEAR C.O.E.T.A Amravati university SUMMER 2011 67.71
SECOND YEAR C.O.E.T.A Amravati university SUMMER 2010 59.5
FIRST YEAR C.O.E.T.A Amravati university SUMMER 2009 62.45
H.S.C P.W.H.S.S GOA BOARD MARCH 2008 56
S.S.C M.H.S GOA BOARD MARCH 2006 62
• Having the knowledge of “AUTOCAD” software.
• Good computer knowledge.
• Industrial In plant Training under mechanical maintenance at Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Digboi Assam.
• Attended two day workshop organized by “Robosapiens India in collaboration with E-cell IIT Kharagpur”.
PROJECT AND SEMINAR
• Project on “DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF ROBOTIC ARM”
• Seminar on “SOLAR WATER HEATER SYSTEM WIITH PHASE CHANGE MATERIALS”
Date of birth : 03rd October 89
Father’s name : Govind H. Soni
Address : Goa housing board colony madel thivim.
PIN : 403502
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Single
Nationality : Indian
Language Known : English, Hindi, Konkani, Marathi
• Participated in National level paper presentation held at “shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institute of Engg. And Tech. Nanded, Maharashtra. ”
• Was the part of the school NCC (National cadet corps) wing with “A” certificate and attended ATC (Annual training camp) camp at Torsem, Goa.
• Won the second place in “KABBADI” match at district level.
• Won third place in “DRILL AND MARCHING “competition held at Panaji, Goa.
• Actively coordinated in the national level paper presentation competition “TECHNO-THLON 2012” organized by the college.
• Very good learner, positive attitude.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
• Enthusiasm to learn new concepts/practices.
• Easily adaptable nature.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is true to the best of my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above mentioned particulars.
Place: - Thivim, Goa MITHUN G. SONI
With a B.E degree in Production engineering, I have a good understanding of the various topics that I have come across during the course such as various Manufacturing Processes like welding, drilling, grinding, boring, milling etc., Production Planning and Control, Advanced productivity technique, Metrology and Quality Control, Process engineering, Machine tool design, Design of material handling systems, study of various Mechanical Measurement systems, Low cost Automation which includes study of Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems and other mechanical subjects. Besides, I have done an Industrial In plant Training in mechanical maintenance at Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Digboi Assam where I got to learn about the various mechanical instruments and tools being used in the industry.