Paralegal School PCDI School of Paralegal Studies - Paralegal Degree –- USA
Law School FMU – Faculdades Metropolitanas Unidas – Sao Paulo – Brazil
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
College San Mateo College – San Mateo – CA – USA
Objetivo College – Sao Paulo – SP - Brazil
High School Santo Agostinho High School – Sao Paulo – SP - Brazil
06/11/2007 – 05/12/2008 – Personal Banker
Bank of America – Plantation/Fort Lauderdale
Deerfield Beach – FL (Senior Teller P/T) – Collector (card services)
Responsible for offering and selling financial products and services, (i.e. Credit Cards, CD, IRA, Real Estate Loans), to consumer and small business customers; Establishing, developing, retaining, and deepening long-term relationships with current and potential customers in the community; Meeting sales goals and performing tasks such as opening deposit accounts, taking loan applications, handling customer service requests, etc.; Supporting other sales associates as needed; Met with current and potential affluent customers with greatest profit and growth potential to discuss their financial requirements; Organized daily activities to pro actively contact, solicit, sell and service the Premier customer base within the banking center; Identified current and potential customers with additional profit potential and developed action plans to address those relationships.
08/2004 – 07/2006 – Contract Attorney – SAP – Sao Paulo - Brazil
Drafted, reviewed and translated sales contracts for SAP Software Company.
11/2003 - 07/2004 - Personal Banker - Bank of America – Las Vegas – NV
08/2003 – 11/2003 – Wells Fargo Bank – Las Vegas - Personal Banker
03/2002 - 08/2003 – Customer Service Representative
Bank of America – Las Vegas – NV
Worked at the Call Center with incoming telephone calls regarding a variety of banking-related questions and concerns; identified customer’s financial needs, gathered information, answered questions, met and exceeded aggressive sales referral goals.
1991 to 1999 – Aldo Raia S/C Law Firm – Sao Paulo - Brazil
Worked as an Attorney and Office Administrator
Prepared and evaluated legal documents for incorporation; drafted contracts, agreements, prepared memorandums in the areas of partnership, corporate, and business law; conducted legal research; trial preparation; conducted interviews with clients; prepared witness; civil, criminal, commercial and family litigation. Provided strong administrative support for the Law Firm.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Results-oriented, high-energy, hands-on professional with a successful record of accomplishments in the banking industry and in the legal field;
• Major strengths include Corporate transactional experience, research skills, strong leadership, excellent customer service skills, competent, strong team player, attention to detail, dutiful respect for compliance in all regulated environment as well as administrative skills and computer literate, with proficiency with Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Adept at working in fast paced environments, employing strong organizational skills with attention to detail;
• Able to identify and capture opportunities to accelerate expansion and improve profit contributions;
• Excellent written, verbal and communication skills;
• Fluency in English, Portuguese and Spanish.