Sales and Operations Support Manager
A results-driven, versatile, and multitasking professional who is a difference-maker through proven leadership skills and the ability to gain trust with expertise in sales and support, information technology, project and people management. Effective communicator of company goals and objectives while positively motivating staff, driving change, and developing supporting processes and training to assure successful implementation with accountable metrics.
Packaging Progressions, Inc., Collegeville, PA 2010 – 2012
Specializing in the design and engineering of innovative and cost-effective solutions for the food industry.
Responsible for the overall management of the sales cycle, formulating, presenting quote, coordination with engineering, managing the project through customer installation. Work collaboratively with Marketing Manager to develop and execute product and promotion programs to achieve strategic objectives.
• Manage day-to-day activity with lead generation, literature, scheduling, coordinating and staffing trade-shows, and sales meetings. Accountable for managing trade show expenses within defined budgets
• Created, modified and defined quantitative measurements to track the sales process, improve systems, processes, and gain efficiencies
• Responsible for establishing a vision of overseas opportunities, developing strategic plans to enter foreign markets, planning and implementing strategies to advance the company's mission
• Serve as the liaison to engineering, accounting and administrative staff
• CRM package (Microsoft Dynamics) and quote system (EPICOR)
Gateway Ticketing Systems, Inc., Boyertown, PA 2004– 2010
Industry leaders in high-speed, access control, admission control, and ticketing software for the attraction, amusement, and intercity bus transportation industries.
Refined and lead the sales process for domestic and international sales opportunities to obtain sales closure, while simultaneously facilitating proposals and coordinating trade shows.
• Managed the sales projection and forecasting to determine closing dates, project revenue events and anticipated cash flow. Reviewed legal documents and contracts to overcome objections and close sales
• Increased company productivity by documenting the operating model for the business, creating policies and procedures to standardize the sales department
• Actively participated in strategic planning with executive management to further define company direction. Attended weekly manager and departmental meetings, presenting status updates at the company meeting on all sales opportunities.
• Cultivated relationships with 15 International Value Added Resellers
• Managed 20 + International and Domestic trade shows, accountable for all show decisions, booth design, staffing and services, materials and logistics
o Tracked all expenses by compiling ROI versus actual trade show budget to forecast show participation, consistently saving between 7 - 12% per annum
• Administered the CRM (ACT/GoldMine ) and Quote system
• Reviewed and analyzed 60 - 70 solicitation requests (RFP, RFI, RFQ) annually, identifying strong opportunities with relevant performance components and delivering a recommendation of bid/no bid
O Worked closely with internal stakeholders, formed and lead proposal teams through the proposal process, establishing tracking, monitoring, quality and compliance processes
O Maintained a 100% on-time submission rate according the customer imposed due dates, consistently going the extra mile to insure that the assignments were completed on-time
QUEST DIAGNOSTICS, INC., Norristown, PA 1998– 2004
The world's leading provider of diagnostic testing, information, and services, performing diagnostic laboratory tests for approximately 150 million patients each year.
Programmer / Analyst
Provided application and programming support for all clinical trials and Q-suite systems, maintaining the data flow and reporting of crucial diagnostic laboratory testing results, which in turn impacted over 70% of all healthcare treatment decisions. Assessed business and systemic needs, developing logical solutions to problems presented. Created, tested and verified that products generated met users’ specifications.
DIAMOND CREDIT UNION, Pottstown, PA 1997
A Pennsylvania State chartered credit union serving Berks County and the Tri-County Region.
Vice President of Information Technology
Managed a direct staff and supported multiple dotted line reports. Responsible for insuring business continuity, upgrading the facilities PC’s, working with Executive Management on building expansion plans, researching, testing and implementing all programs, services, operational enhancements, updates and fixes.
CAMPBELL EMPLOYEES FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, Cherry Hill, NJ 1993– 1997
A full-service, not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative with over 15,000 members, founded in 1937 in Camden, New Jersey to serve the employees of the Campbell Soup Company.
Data Processing Manager
Managed direct staff of three (3) while supporting multiple dotted line reports. Maximized system up-time and insured availability for members by timely posts of all ACH, ATM, and company payrolls. Member of the Federal Reserve ACH advisory committee, assisted in defining the future of ACH processing. Founding member of the (DVDUG) Delaware Valley DataSafe Users Group.
OTHER RELATED EXPERIENCE
USERS Inc., Valley Forge, PA Senior Applications Support Representative
Communications Group Inc., King of Prussia, PA Account Manager
Shared Medical Systems, Malvern, PA Senior Systems Support Representative
Diploma: Business Data Processing, Maxwell Institute Inc., Norristown, PA
Business Major: Montgomery County Community College, Blue Bell, PA