*** ******* **. *****, *****, MANILA, PHILIPPINES, 1013
Ryan Jay A. Oczon
Holy Child Catholic School, Plaza Hernandez, Tondo, Manila
Elementary School, 1993 – 1999 Mar. ‘99
With Academic Scholastic Merit
Florentino Torres High School, Gagalangin, Tondo, Manila
Secondary, 1999-2003 April ‘03
Consistent student in a Cream section for 4 years
Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila Intramuros, Manila
Bachelor of Nursing Mar. ‘07
Consistent non-paying student (University scholar)
Philippine National Red Cross Intramuros, Manila
Nurse Volunteer / Emergency Responder Member May 17, 2007 – May 17, 2008
• Assists Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics during medical rescue and evacuation operations
• Performs triage during events of Mass Casualty Incident
• Assists PNRC trainers’ on program and activity flow for PNRC developmental trainings
• Acts as facilitators during relief operations
• Knowledgeable on basic and advance principles of first aid and emergency response
Assist America of the Philippines Makati City, Philippines
Medical Coordinator May 6, 2008-July 13, 2011
• Performs primary triage of all incoming call and direct them appropriately.
• Monitors medical condition, through constant communication with the patient’s doctor, nurse on duty and other hospital staff who has involvement to the healthcare service of the covered client and evaluates if appropriate medical treatment and intervention is being delivered.
• Responsible for providing medical referral to the providers when clients needs to be treated according to their medical condition
• Facilitates coordination during Medical evacuation and Repatriation
• Documents all incoming and outgoing calls by completing the Call Log and Case Management System.
• Provides sole management of all requests for assistance services and insurance related benefits.
• Provides the highest quality of service to all covered members.
• Coordinates with Assist America Services Main Office at Princeton, New Jersey (Operations) regarding medical case related situations.
• Properly conducts case management including, but not limited to concise and timely documentation of all case-related information, following up on the all cases on a daily basis and reporting to the next shift.
• Creates a “team-player” environment by assisting co-workers with cases.
• Researches information that will be helpful both to clients and Operations staff.
• Performs duties as assigned from time to time either through direct written order or by verbal assignment.
Sykes Asia Inc. Makati City, Philippines
Customer Service Consultant September 12, 2011 - present
• Executes work flow processes to deliver quality service
• Handles different aspects of transaction processing throughout the policy life cycle
• Reconciles daily transactions and resolves discrepancies
• Provides customer service to internal business partners to process customer requests
• Achieves individual objectives and assists team in achieving unit goals
• Assists in identifying and developing work flow processes to support implementation and execution strategies contained in corporate business plans
• Identifies process improvement opportunities and recommends solutions that make it easy for our customer to do business with the company
• Performs other related duties as assigned or required
• Has valuable knowledge attending to intellectual, as well as emotional needs of the client
• Ability to work in various aspects of career exploration and testing, including completion of career interest inventories
• Experienced in conducting researches and field works in the areas of Nursing specifically Performance Skills and Behavioral Modification and Enhancement
Communication and Interpersonal
• Demonstrate sound writing and speaking skills acquired and polished in report writing, classroom presentations and client interaction
• Excellent team player and developed interpersonal skills by addressing the needs of the client during the exposure in clinical setting
• Enjoys travel, working with details and completing assignments accurately and on time.
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Applications
• Highly skilled in using Windows and Internet navigation
• Able to learn new computer programs and applications with little instruction
College Representative, Brotherhood of Medical Scholars Annual Inter-University Quiz Show - PLM-College of Medicine, 2006
3rd Runner-up, Manila Team B – 2nd N.G Review and Training Center Inc. Annual Student Quiz Bee-Iloilo City, 2006
May 2005, CERS Intensive and Advance Life Support Training, San Lazaro Hospital Auditorium
August – September 2008, Certificate in Conversational English Training, American English Skills Development Center, Inc., Unit 1605 Antel Corporate Center, 121 Valero Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City
May 19 – 21,2009. Basic IV Therapy Training. Martinez Memorial Medical Center. Maypajo, Caloocan City
November 17-18, 2009. Dealing with Challenging Customer Service Situation. Dapitan function Room, Shangri-la EDSA Hotel
2006, Symposium on the Current and Present issues on the Community Health Nursing in the Philippines, UP College of Nursing, Taft. Avenue, Manila
2008, Certificate of Attendance, The 1st Pinoy Nurse Expo, Megatrade hall 1, 5th level Blgd B, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City
2008, Certificate of Attendance, Talakayan Patungkol sa Atay, Sikmura at Bituka, Philippine Society of Gastroenterology, Megatrade hall 2, 5th level Blgd. B, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City
2008, Certificate of Attendance, Gizmos and Gadgets for Neuroscience Intensive Care Unit, Bulwagang Manileno, PLM
2008, Certificate of Attendance, Functional Concepts in the Cardiovascular System – A Guide to Effective Test Taking, Bulwagang Manileno, PLM
Age: 25 years old
Birth date: September 25, 1986
Birth place: Manila
Civil Status: Single
Religion: Roman Catholic
Language: English, Tagalog
Father’s Name: Roger G. Oczon
Mother’s Name: Cristina A. Oczon
Languages: English / Filipino
Interests: Watching movies and TV series, playing PC games and PSP, playing musical instruments like guitar (rhythm and bass), rondalla, flute and percussions like drums, bongos and conga, traveling, table tennis, badminton