Pin: 522005. Mobile No: 093********
Email ID: email@example.com
To work in a competitive and challenging environment so as to enhance my technical and personal attributes.
Experience: 13 August 2011 to 30 April 2012.
Name of Contractor (company): SOMA ENTERPRISE LTD.
Name of the project: Mumbai Water Supply Project (MV-16), Construction of Mumbai water tunnel (stage IV section -A) with GRIPPER TBM Ø 6250 mm by using underground engineering technique of HERRENKNECHT.
Project Client: Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai,
Balkum, Thane Dist, Maharashtra.
Role in project:
Designation: Graduate Engineer Trainee in Civil Execution Department
Responsibility: Quantity estimation of concrete &steel, preparation of bar bent scheduling from drawings, giving levels by dumpy level for leveling work and execution of work, drawing and detailing by using Auto CAD .
Pay Scale: Basic pay=15000 per Month (Rs), Cost to The Company =19626 per Month (Rs)
1. Degree of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in CIVIL ENGINEERING from Bapatla Engineering College Bapatla, Nagarjuna University in 2011 (Secured 80.2%).
2. Diploma in Civil Engineering from MBTS GOVT Polytechnic Guntur, State Board of Technical Education and Training in 2008 (secured 76.89%).
3. Class 10th from KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA, Nallapadu (CBSE Board) in 2005.
• Software: Diploma in fundamental Auto CAD
• Package : MS Office
‘GIS LAND PLANNING AND REMOTE SENSING’ course in ‘SURVEY OF INDIA’ for 30 days in Hyderabad.
• National Cadet Corps (NCC) Certificate "C".
• Attended National Integration Camp -II, Belpahar, ORISSA (03 October - 14 October) 2008.
Passport No : J7891914
Nationality : INDIAN
Place of Issue : HYDERBAD
Date of Issue : 26/09/2011
Date of Expiry : 25/09/2021
Father Name : Shaik.Rahamthulla
Date of Birth : July 25, 1990
Languages Known : Hindi (read, write, speak)
English (read, write, speak)
I here by declare that the above details furnished by me are true to the best of my knowledge