Education: Associate of Arts Degree in Patisserie and Baking, November 2008
Le Cordon Bleu School of Culinary Arts Minneapolis, MN
Bachelor of Arts in Business Management, October 2014
Rasmussen College Blaine, MN
Experience: Shift Manager, North Branch Cinema, North Branch, MN January 2009-present
• Maintain a leadership role in an ever-changing workplace including several management changes, changes in ownership, major technical industry change.
• Have demonstrated an ability to learn new technologies such as celluloid projectors, digital projectors, and a variety of concession stand food preparation machines.
• Insure work place stays up to code on all federal and state requirements concerning employee regulations and health code.
• Manage and monitor company inventory.
Shift Manager, Pizza Hut, North Branch, MN August 2009-present
• Manage staffing schedule in order to maximize workplace efficiency while keeping payroll costs in check.
• Evaluate sales reports in order to determine the quantity of inventory to be ordered for the next work period.
• Utilize excellent customer service skills while taking orders over the phone as well as placating unhappy customers when a situation arises.
• Delegate tasks to coworkers when necessary.
• Attended many corporate sponsored management classes.
Line Worker, North Branch Cinema, North Branch, MN March 2006-January 2009
• Concession responsibilities include making popcorn and cotton candy, serving customers, handling money, cleaning, and ensuring a pleasant experience for our guests.
• Box Office responsibilities include selling tickets, tearing tickets, directing guests to their correct theatre, offering advice on films as well as information about films to guests who have queries, handling money, and answering phones.
Special Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.
References: Available upon request