NATALIE NEWTON, LPC
To obtain an exciting yet challenging career working with families and individuals in need.
December 2009-Present Diverse Ventures
Mental Health Provider
• Conduct Psychiatric Evaluations with nursing home residents suffering from depression, anxiety, and or mental illness.
• Conduct weekly counseling sessions with these same residents.
• Document weekly progress notes for the patient’s medical charts.
July 2004-Present Agape Counseling
• Established counseling center for St Charles First Assembly.
• Providing Individual and Family Therapy to church attendees and community.
• Perform Psychiatric Evaluations and counseling for residents of Bridge House, which is a group home for women in recovery for addiction supported by St Charles First Assembly.
• Participate on Bridge House Committee by developing intake application, developing process for marketing the program, and give recommendations and guidance for House Manager position.
• Develop yearly budgets for Agape Counseling.
July 2000-November 200 Child Support Enforcement
Child Support Enforcement Technician
• Enforcement for the collection of child support, medical insurance, and spousal support.
• Establishment of child support and medical support orders.
• Establishment of paternity.
• Interpret court orders and administrative child support orders.
• Communicate with client’s status of case.
1995-1999 Evangel University B.S. in Psychology
2001-2003 University Missouri St Louis Masters of Education in Counseling