Doris J Caddle
Objective Seeking a challenging position in a professional atmosphere utilizing experience and knowledge gained in broad spectrum of past employment opportunities.
Experience May 2007–May 2012 Taylor Enterprises Inc. Charlotte, NC
Inventory Control Specialist/Admin Assistant
• Generated and placed purchase and orders; coordinated product movement between multiple warehouses.
• Created and processed shipping and receiving documents, dispatched as needed.
• Periodically evaluated product movement and adjusted stocking levels as required.
• Prepared daily reorder reports, maintained Database.
• Entered and invoiced orders, resolved customer issues as needed.
• Assured all office and warehouse supplies are available.
• Submitted time sheets, prepared bank deposits and complete other duties delegated by members of management.
• Performed general clerical and administrative duties.
Nov 2006-May 2007 GE Money Charlotte, NC
Customer Service Representative – Call Center
• Provided prompt and accurate information to private label credit card holders.
• Explained billing statements and solved billing errors.
• Processed credit line increases and updated customer’s demographics.
• Authorized sales, waived fees and created work orders for complex issues.
Jan 2006-Nov 2006 ACE Cash Express-CPFC Fayetteville, NC
• Cashed checks, sold money orders, processed money wires.
• Prepared daily transaction reports and monthly audits.
• Performed opening and closing procedures, bank deposits, investigated and resolved report/cash discrepancies and verified cash drawers and safe balances.
• Maintained, counted, received, balanced and safeguarded cash and other negotiable items.
• Trained and coached six associates, responsible for the daily activities of two stores.
Feb 2000-Nov 2005 Tricare Fort Bragg, NC
Tricare Service Advocate
• Briefed and educated Beneficiaries regarding Military Health Insurance.
• Processed enrollments and changes to enrollments.
• Assisted with provider searches, authorizations and medical claims.
• Booked routine and specialty appointments for Beneficiaries.
• Accepted and posted premium payments.
• Verified and updated demographics in data base.
Education March 2006 FTCC Fayetteville, NC
• Medical Office Manager Procedures
1975-1978 Kaufmaennische Berufsschule Neustadt/A., Germany
• Associates Degree in Business Administration.
• Wholesale Import and Export.
Fluent in German word and script.
Proficient Mircrosoft Office (MSWord, Excel and Outlook), AS400, CHCS, Lotus Notes.
References Available upon request