**** ******** **, ** *********, CA 91214
Paralegal Certificated, University of California Los Angeles, 2012
BA, Public Policy, University of California Riverside, 2011
Fellowship Princeton University, Public Policy & International Affairs 2010
BANK OF AMERICA,
Countrywide Bank: 2000 – 2008 Team Lead
• Administered Quality Assurance (QA) function for Bank acquisition and conversion.
• Led team of 25 analysts responsible for a successful conversion which included thousand of bank customer records.
• Organized and created the Bank’s QA methodology documentation to meet Federal Regulation requirements.
• Ensured customer transactions such as mortgage loans,ATM, deposits, withdrawals and customer data changes were carefully tested and function properly in the new converted application.
• Presented QA status at senior management meetings, including organizing and coordinating daily QA staff meeting.
• Accurately performed staff administration duties, including hiring/firing staff personnel.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining the master calendar for annual Disaster Recovery task.
Full Spectrum Lending/ Wholesale Lending: 2000 – 2004 Software QA Analyst
• Performed detail oriented project planning, requirements definition, analysis, design, testing, system documentation and user training for various mortgage project enhancements which include state wide compliance rules and regulations.
• Successfully scheduled and certified monthly releases which included new mortgage products to the production environment.
SANWA BANK CALIFORNIA: 1998 – 2000 QA Unit Analyst
• Responsible for various projects during the Y2K conversion of the bank mortgage portfolio.
• Successfully accomplished strenuous deadlines in researching possible account issues and worked with programmers, developers and business clients to resolve high level account issues.
• Ensured that current bank application function properly with new calendar dates and all existing transactions posted correctly and accurately with no errors.
• Truthfully documented and maintained database with all anomalies.
TRANSAMERICA HOME LOAN/FINANCIAL SERVICES: 1985 – 1998
User Help Supervisor/Customer Service
• Supervised User Help Desk staff of 16 analysts, and provided first level support to 150 branches with their daily operations. Assist manager in setting goals and objectives for the department, audit call log and queue.
• Provide to analyst day to day leadership and guidance of daily operation activities, daily priorities.
• Develop/Test System Test Scripts to ensure State Legal Compliance. Tested and identified problems for multiple versions of application software, and validated end results.
• Participated in conversion of manual system to online system of 150 branches / Responsible for validation of data conversion. Assist Branch Manager in day to day branch operation. Trained new branch personnel. Real Estate loan Processing, Closing, and Funding, Processed new business for Non-Real Estate Loans processing, closing and funding.
SKILLS & LANGUAGE
• Fluent in Spanish
• Litigation support software: Concordance, LiveNote, CaseMap, and Sanction
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Access, Lotus Notes and Outlook
• Experience with AS400, Blackbox Testing, WinRunner,
• Knowledge of SDLC and QA Methodology
• Write and maintain Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Cases
• Record and track issues/defects; follow through fix resolution and validation in problem tracking system
• Analytical, innovated, motivated individual with extensive banking/mortgage background
• Organized, detail oriented and careful individual with experience working under extreme deadlines and various levels of management.