Competent and adaptive problem solver Varied work experience in results oriented environments Confident and enthusiastic attitude and approach
Staff Writer, The George Anne Student Newspaper . Statesboro, GA August 2010 to May 2011
• Compiled facts and organized into coherent stories before deadlines for publication.
• Regularly published contributor across the spectrum of the newspaper
Cart Attendant Mateo’s Hot Spot . San Diego, CA May 2009 to August 2011
• Executed an array of functions on the ground floor of a small business.
• Stocked, prepared, maintained, and handled all cash transactions and customer service.
Scholarship Athlete (Football) Western Carolina University . Cullowhee, NC August 2007- May 2009
• Maintained rigorous and dedicated training schedule while striving to succeed academically.
• All-Academic honors in 2008
• Christmas in April. Participation in high school refurbishing the homes of elderly.
• Community service in various capacities representing Western Carolina University. Roadside trash pick up, service at athletic events, and home refurbishment for the disadvantaged.
B.A. Economics. Georgia Southern University. August 2009 - June 2012.
• Created senior thesis that incorporated compiling and analysis of statistics using SPSS statistical software to evaluate the relationship between financial investment and success in Englsh professional football.
• Completed complex cost/benefit analysis of high speed rail project in California
• Constructed a decomposition of the effects of the German vocational education system on their economy.
*References available upon request