• Results-oriented professional with 7+ years progressive experience in both Sales & Marketing, Communications, Negotiations, Contracts, Team Building, and Client Relationship Development.
• Executive assistant experience including documentation, letter and email correspondence, meeting minutes, scheduling travel and appointment, and calendar management
• Design tools including Adobe Illustrator, Fireworks, In Design, Photoshop
• Viral marketing via social media via Facebook, MySpace
• E-Commerce tools including Ebay, Amazon and Craigslist
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, QuickBooks, Auctiva, Paypal
• Financial analysis, budget preparation and management and competitor analysis
• Chinese languages and content localization for English to Cantonese, Mandarin
Service Account Executive, American Bio-Clinical Laboratories, Downtown LA, CA (2009 – Present)
• Maintaining good client service relationship to meet and exceed monthly sales goals.
• Sourcing new prospective clients to expand business market.
• Interface with all management levels to meet sales objectives and ensure overall smooth service operation within the organization.
• Marketing activities including promotions, market and product research, meeting coordination and contracting.
• CRM with Aspyra for marketing support
• Website updates and maintenance
• Design promotion materials – flyers, brochures, pamphlets, and banners.
Flight Attendant, Cathay Pacific Airways, Los Angeles, CA (2008 – 2009)
• Responsible for on board passengers’ safety throughout the flight journey.
• Assisted in passengers’ needs during the flight with in-flight services such as meal service, entertainment guidance, tour information, and in-flight shopping.
• Public relations to ensure passengers loyalty.
Marketing Coordinator, Ansen Enterprise, Torrance, CA (2007 – 2008)
• Online merchandising and marketing including listings, inventory, customer service, logistics
• Accounting responsibilities included monthly sales and inventory reports.
Marketing Coordinator, TomaxUSA, City of Industry, CA (2005 – 2006)
• Custom production design, product research and marketing activities.
• CRM with NetSuite application.
• Liaison between local customers and manufacturers in China and Hong Kong about product sourcing and information, pricing, ETA / ETD.
• Facilitated in-depth understanding of consumer behavior leveraging training in human psychology through market research, focus groups and product evaluations.
Business Development Officer, Salient Intelligence, Malaysia & Singapore (2001 – 2004)
• Sales and marketing for diverse clientele services including tradeshows management, recruitment, staffing and sales team training
• General office administration (minutes and sales reports preparation and payroll.)
• Developed and managed customer loyalty programs to identify and reward repeat customers.
Education and Training:
• Degree in Business Administration major in Marketing (GPA 3.5) from UC Irvine, 2001
• Certificate in Web Design from California State University Dominguez Hills, 2008
• Sales and management training at Salient Intelligence, 2001
• Customer service and safety training at Cathay Pacific Airways, 2008