Seeking a full time job where I can utilize my knowledge from academic and pharmaceutical training and learn more skills in drug development in the pharmaceutical Industry.
• Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Science. May - 2009
Long Island University, Brooklyn, New York
• Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science May – 2005
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, India
Quality Assurance Associate January 20012-Present
US Pharma Lab, NJ
• Issue Master Batch Record and supporting documents for the manufacturing.
• Audit internal quality system elements in manufacturing and operational support areas as per GLP and GMP under FDA regulated environment.
• Review and approve deviations/investigations/CA-PA for special projects.
• Perform release of raw material for use in cGMP manufacturing.
• Ability to ensure Room and Line clearance on product change over.
• Responsible for review completed Master Batch Records for completeness and accuracy prior to product release.
• Perform compiling and release of executed batch records.
• Responsible for Release of finished product.
• Release/clear products in electronic inventory systems.
• Scanning and filing of QA related documents, maintain Log Books and data base.
Long Island University, Brooklyn, NY January 2007 - May 2009
• Formulation development of skin care product like sun screen lotion, zinc oxide ointment, skin care cream and lotion on laboratory scale.
• Testing raw materials to determine viscosity, particle size, solid content, bubbles etc. using available instruments.
• Development of Solid, Semi Solid dosage and enteric coated dosage form in small scale.
• Method development and validation for different novel APIs as per USP under GMP
• Studied the dissolution of different formulation and analyze the results using HPLC and UV/Vis spectrophotometer.
• Used standard word processer and spreadsheet applications of Microsoft Office to finalize the results and reporting of final results through presentations to other team.
Pharmacy Technician December-2009 – April-2010
Target Pharmacy, Rockville, MD
• Worked as a Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician
Pharmacy Technician April 2010 – January 2012
Correct Rx Pharmacy Services, Linthicum, MD
• Worked as a Nationally Certified and State Registered Pharmacy Technician.
Research Assistant January 2005-December2005
• Solid dosage formulation and process development under GMP regulations.
• Utilized HPLC and Gas Chromatography to analyze final drug products.
• Conducted accelerated stability studies for various dosage forms according to GLP regulations.
• Developed product specifications by evaluating physical/chemical properties of raw materials and formulations (viscosity, specific gravity, microscopic examination, pH etc).
• Quality control of small volume parental (Injectable & Ophthalmic), tablets and capsules.
• Collaborated with cross functional teams for product support.
• UV- VIS spectrophotometer.
• Dissolution Apparatus 1 and 2.
• Tablet compression, coating and packaging equipments,
• Capsule filling and packaging equipments
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Good knowledge of GMP.
• Strong written and communication skills.
• Very accurate and legible documentation skills. Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multi-tasking skills.
• Very good team player as well as can works independently with strong work ethics. Can do attitude. Quick Learner.
• Very good database management, organization and record keeping skills.
• Active member of American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists, (AAPS).
Bio pharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Industrial Pharmacy I and II, Physical Pharmacy, Physical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Raw materials, Cosmetic Science, Dosage forms Design. Pharmacology and Toxicology I and II, Medicinal Chemistry I and II, Pharmaceutics, Microbiology and Biotechnology, Instrumental and Biomedical Analysis, Bio-pharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics, Applied Biochemistry, Advanced Industrial Pharmacy, Path physiology, Anatomy and Physiology, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry I and II.
Reference: Available upon request. * Open to Relocate.