Nitin .S. Saindane
-421503, Maharashtra - India
Cell: - +91-966*******
To become a reputed professional who utilize his skills progressively to serve the organization and to help it to meet its ever growing demand so as to have a very successful and distinguishing career.
4yrs. & 7months of Industrial experience in manufacturing division.
Technical, Process, Safety, Housekeeping, from
organization like OWENS- CORNING (I) Ltd.
M/S. Owens Corning India Pvt. Ltd, Taloja, MS-410 208.
OCIL is world class leader in Composite Business Solution (Glass Fiber) in India .It is Fortune 500 group, ISO-9001 –2008, ISO-14001-2004, OHSAS18001-2007 certified firm.
Tenure: May 2007to Till Date
Designation: Operation Engineer
The Operation Engineer is the part of Chemical Preparation (sizing) team of Batch & Furnace department. I will be responsible for the flawless operation of the Chemical Preparation department.
• Responsible to achieve production targets as per the monthly production plan.
• Responsible for the inventory planning of chemicals & maintain the records of consumption of all chemicals and daily reporting with MIS.
• Responsible for maintaining schedule of the Preventive and breakdown maintenance of all the equipments like Heat Exchangers, Air operated Diaphragm pumps, Centrifugal pumps, propeller and turbine type agitators etc.
• Responsible for following calibration schedule of instruments like Pressure gauges, Rotameter, Blending and storage tanks with load cells etc.
• Coordinating with Electrical/Mechanical/Instrument maintenance team, QC lab, Chemical and Engineering store.
• Responsible for following Environment, safety norms provided by organization.
• Utilize binder control Allen-Bradley PLC, Wonder ware SCADA based systems to perform automatic mixing and manually batches preparation as required.
• Hands on experience of lab instruments like Moisture analyzer, pH meter, Particle size analyzer, Viscosity meter, Conductivity meter etc.
• Handling experience of hazardous chemicals like phosphoric acid, HCL, Acetic acid, Citric acid, Silanes, Epoxy resins etc.
• Handling experience of organic and inorganic chemicals.
• Handling experience of utilities like DM water, Steam, Compressed air, Electricity.
JOB- TRAINING RECEIVED:
1. Lean and Kaizen
2. Quality System
4. 5-S standard of Housekeeping
5. Lock-Tag-Try programme for safety measures
Basic awareness of,
1. Behavior Based Safety programme.
2. Safety Near Miss and Unsafe Condition identification
1. MS-Office, Word, Excel, PP.
Educational Qualification Name of Institute/ University % Marks Obtained Class
Msc chemistry NMU Jalgaon Appear _
Bsc chemistry. NMU Jalgaon 57% Second class
HSC (Science) Nashik 44% Second class
SSC Nashik 77.06% Distinction
Date of Birth - 1st June1986
Place of Birth - Kavpimpri
Sex - Male
Nationality - Indian
Languages known - English, Hindi & Marathi
Hobbies - Watching Cricket matches & playing volley-ball.
Marital Status - Married
Contact No. - Mob.-966-***-****
Place:Mumbai (Nitin .S. Saindane)