Email: - firstname.lastname@example.org
To take up challenges at work and be a part of an organization which is continuously growing and to work in a team involving career minded individuals and to learn various technologies so that I can perform my best for the organization.
6.3 years of work experience system/Network administration.
Presently working as a System Administrator at Alliance Computer Telephony Pvt. Ltd Orissa at Bhubaneswar from Sep 2008 to till Date. My main responsibility is to support the software network including LAN technologies, Internet, Intranet, Exchange, Ethernet systems with hands-on experience in Lotus Client
2year & 1 month as a Hardware & Network Engineer at HCL Infosytem Pvt. Ltd Orissa from 16th August 2006 to 31st July 2008. My main reasonability to Software, Network including LAN Technology, Server & Router maintenance & configuring etc.
Operating System Windows Server2000, 2003, 2008,
Windows XP Professional,
Window 7, Vista, Xp, 2000 Professional, Window 98
Desktop & Server IBM e Series X Servers, HCL Server, Compaq- Proliant Series
Backup VERITAS and NT Backup
Tools EAST, Ethereal, Wire shark
Application Lotus Notes (7.0, 8.0), AMS, B-SAT
Database MS-Access, Flat File
Wireless Protocols SIP, TCP/IP,
Scripting Language Html, DHTML, Java Script
Remote Tool VNC, PCanywhere, Remote Desktop.
Other MS Word, Excel, Power Point,
Installation and Configuration of Peer-to-Peer and Client-Server based Network.
Cisco Router for implementing the Wan Connectivity.
Knowledge on TCP/IP based Network.
Data Backup & restore process in Windows Base server.
Knowledge on handling the Active Directory Services.
Troubleshooting the, any Windows Base client system.
Knowledge and experience on PC Assembling-Disassembling, Troubleshooting and Hardware Maintenance.
Maintaining & configuring Outlook & Microsoft Outlook Express.
Onsite remote Desktop Support to users.
Managing & Implementing Network Printer.
Taking care all the Inventory report with doing all Service Level Agreements (SLA) reports.
Configuring Blackberry models Pearl, Curve, Torch 9860, Nokia E-60, 701, 61 etc.
Trouble shooting mails related issues, hardware issues.
Reinstalling device software (OS) and reinstalling applications.
Configuring MO service for the Blackberry users.
Configuring WI FI for the Blackberry users.
Name Of Company Other Headings Description
Alliance Computer Telephony Pvt Ltd
Job Profile System Administrator.
Period September 10th 2008 to till date
Jobs Assigned Network Management 1. IP Addressing, Routing, Subnetting, basic level switching.
2. Network Performance Monitoring & Optimization.
3. Periodic Testing o f VPN through dialup / ISDN to ensure all Application is working whenever lease line is down.
4. Manage Client side Connectivity issue.
Server Management 1. Maintaining an Active Directory regularly.
2. Providing support for the servers.
3. Monitoring network traffic and doing downtime analysis.
4. Configuring routing and proxy.
5. Providing estimates for software and hardware requirements.
6. Providing remote support to Windows active directory and exchange server.
7. Addition/Creation/Deletion of Users Account.
8. Users Data Folder Creation from Right to Server Side.
Mailing System 1. Maintaining/Trouble shooting of Lotus.
Lotus Client Configuration.
2. Ensure proper Mail Routing with Other Mail. Servers at Different Location.
Desktop Management 1. First level support for Client specific Application (Lotus, RWS, Ingenium, BSLI Online, BSMS, AMS/SAT. Talisma).
2. Provide support for Window 2000, Windows NT, Win98, Win-XP, and Office Automation.
Windows Server 2003
HCL Infosystem Pvt Ltd
Job Profile HCL FMS Engineer (BSLI Project)
Period 16th August 2006 – 31st July 2008
Jobs Assigned Working Procedure 1. Providing support for the servers and Clients.
2. Providing support to the web servers.
3. Monitoring network traffic and doing downtime analysis
4. IP Addressing, Routing, Subnetting, basic level switching
5. Configuring for connectivity between different offices and clients
6. Configuring routing and proxy.
7. Ensuring quality in the deliverables from the service delivery aspect
8. Providing estimates for software and hardware requirements
9. Providing remote support to Windows active directory and exchange server
10. Basic trouble shooting
Environment Windows Server 2003
Tools Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 & 2007
Flat file, MYSQL,
Professional Qualification & Certification:-
Cisco Certified Network Associates.(CCNA)
Microsoft Certified IT professional. (MCITP)
Hardwar & Networking. (IIHT)
Diploma in Information & System Management. (DISM)
Typing at 40 wpm.
Bachelor Degree From Utkal University
Name Narayan Chandra Behera.
Father’s Name Harihara Behera
Born 13th May, 1978
Address Salandi Colony, At/Po-Bhadrak, Odisha, Indian
Pan Number AFNPB9407Q
Passport Number J3051514 (Expiry Date-2021)
Major Strengths Positive attitude, Self Confidence & Hardworking, & sincere to time and work
Hobbies Anxious to know new technology, Public Relationship Listening music
Known Languages English, Hindi, Oriya, Bengali
I hereby declare that the above-furnished information is true to the best of my knowledge.
(Narayan Chandra Behera)