B.Tech (Instrumentation Engineering) AMIT KUMAR S/O SH. RAVINDER SINGH
RZ_B-36, SITA PURI, PART-II (Near Dabri), PALAM ROAD, NEW DELHI-45.
I want to work for an organization that provide me an opportunity to fully utilize my knowledge and an enough challenge to grow in today technical environment. I will be working with the best of my abilities and make myself an integral part of the organization.
S.No Degree/Certificate Board/University Year of passing Percentage
1. B.Tech (instrumentation engg.) AMITY SCHOOL OF ENGG. &
3. (12th) K.V vikas puri, New Delhi. 2008 81%
4. (10th) K.V vikas puri, New Delhi 2006 70%
SOFTWARE PLC, SCADA, CATIA V5R17,C, C++
BASIC Windows installation, MS-Office
• Major Project: CAR SECURITY SYSTEM WITH DIAL UP(January- May 2012)
Designing a Car security system that performed the following functions:
1. Providing the key to open a car.
2. Display Acknowledgement Message
3. Password is correct then person can use it.
4. Make a call to owner if password is incorrect
• Minor Project: CONTROLLING OF STEPPER MOTOR USIING DIFFERENT SENSORS (August-December 2011)
Designing a Controlling of stepper motor that performed the following functions:
1. Circuit first sense temperature from the temperature sensor.
2. The amount of temperature sensd is used to move the stepper motor
3. If temperature is high speed is more, temperature is low then speed is less
4. Other sensor used respiratory and heart beat sensor.
• Industrial Training NTPC badarpur,New delhi (June-July 2011)
Study of various measurement and controlling products that used in NTPC:
2. Actuator and interlocking
3. Water treatment plant
• In-House Summer Training Project: Designing of a TEMPRATURE MEASUREMENT USING RTD (June-July 2010)
Designed and implemented a circuit for a Temprature measurement using RTD on a PCB (Designed Layout using Orcad Layout Plus). The circuit is use to measure the temperature from -20 to 200 deg.
Interest & Hobbies:
• Willing to learn new things to get the job done.
• Organized approach to every task.
• Ability to multi task and prioritize workload.
Personal Details :
Father’s Name Sh. Ravindra Singh
Date of Birth 12-11-1989
Language Hindi, English
Marital Status Unmarried