McKinney, Texas 75070
Objective: I am a high energy, assertive peak-performer seeking, to obtain a challenging nursing position in the medical field were I could utilize my educational skills and work experience.
Dallas Nursing Institute Dallas TX, LVN
2 years- BSN Nursing Program, Otterbein College, Westerville, Ohio
Certified Medical Assistant, Fort Hayes Career Center Columbus, Ohio
Training in Medicare/Medicaid MDS/Rugs
Licensed LVN, CPR Certified
ERCP/GI Certified/ Pain Specialist
MDS Certified- Medicare/ Medicaid
• Quality Control Team Leader
• Restorative Coord, Staffing, infection Control, Skin Committee, Monitor Resident Wt’s, Attend QT Meetings
• Provide Nursing Administration a systematic Procedure for compliance in care and service areas= Daily Start Up Procedures.
• Monitor 24 hours reports, review Labs, Check all MD Orders and input them in the computer for the Mar, and Tars.
• Complete Incidents reports that require Investigation, Update Care Plan.
• Review all admission/Discharge Charts, Check Meds Rooms, Assure all Psycho-active Medications have consent, Focus on Hot Rack…Etc
• Medicare/Medicaid Billing, Rugs, LTCMI
• Able to provide basic bedside care, measure and record patients’ vital signs such as height, weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration.
• Monitor and report adverse reactions to medications or treatments.
• Teach family members how to care for a relative or teach patients about good health habits.
• Help to evaluate residents’ needs, develop care plans, and supervise the care provided by nursing aides. In doctors’ offices and clinics, they may be responsible for making appointments, keeping records, and performing other clerical duties.
• Ability work in home health care may prepare meals and teach family members simple nursing tasks.
• Administer prescribed medicines, start intravenous fluids, and provide care to ventilator-dependent patients.
Baybrooke Village, McKinney, TX: Sept, 2009- Current
Position: Charge Nurse/Weekend Supervisor, LVN, PRN
Homestead of McKinney, McKinney, TX: March, 2008- Sept-2009
Position: Asst. Director of Nursing, LVN
Texas Endoscopy, Plano, TX: January, 2008- June, 2008
Position: Procedure Room Nurse, LVN
Buena Vida HCS Garland, TX: February, 2008- Sept 2008
Position: Nurse Manager
Presbyterian of Plano Center for Diagnostics & Surgery: Dec, 2004- Nov,2006
Position: LVN, Specials Endo/Pain
Centennial Medical Center Frisco, TX: August, 2004- Dec 2004
Position: Endoscopy Tech/ LVN
Medical Center of Plano Hosp, Plano, TX: May, 2003- August, 2004
Position: Endo Tech/ LVN