I just saw your listing for the Regional Planner job and would be highly interested in it. I just graduated with a Master's in Public Administration and Urban Planning from Cal State Northridge and would like to establish my career in Urban and Regional Planning. I am highly proficient in statistics and quite interested in the Census Bureau. I am also very passionate about transportation issues, as I feel L.A. is in desperate need of improving some of its infrastructure. So please consider my qualifications and I hope to hear from you soon.
7231 Ogelsby Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90045 310-***-**** email@example.com
* MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, 40 WPM
* English, Hebrew, Italian, Latin
City of Los Angeles, Office of Historic Preservation 2011
* Traveling to various neighborhoods photographing the city’s Historic-Cultural Monuments.
* Photos are placed on the Department’s website are will also be of use to future researchers should the landmark get destroyed
of Baldwin Hills Culver City, CA 2004-2005
* Collaborated on various duties to help establish a 1200-acre park over the vacant land in the Baldwin Hills.
* Obtained list of property owners in Baldwin Hills to approach for fundraising for the construction of this park.
* Conducting research on the history of urban parks to determine what can be accomplished for the Baldwin Hills
Contracting Serivces Gardena,
* Determined material amount and prices for various building components of newly constructed or renovated public buildings.
Cal State University Northridge Northridge, CA 2010-2012
* Masters of Public Administration with emplasis in Urban Planning
Loyola Marymount University Los Angeles, CA 2000-2005
* Bachelor of Business Administration in Tourism
* Minor: Natural Science
ACTIVITIES AND HONORS
§ Mensa, member 2003-current
* Most Spirited Award, Loyola Marymount University April 2004