TUAN A. LE
Seeking an entry level position in chemical engineering where I can utilize my skills and education to contribute to the success of a growing company.
Degree in Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, College of Engineering, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, CA (Graduation June 2012)
• GPA: 3.15
• Certified as an Engineer-In-Training (EIT) in The State of California
• Member, American Institute of Chemical Engineering (AIChE)
• Qualified Member, Omega Chi Epsilon Honor Society
• Programmable Logic Control (PLC), developed PLC temperature automatic controller used by all chemical engineering students in process control experiments.
• Liquid Level PI/PID Controller with LabVIEW, developed LabVIEW-based liquid level PID automatic controller used by all chemical engineering students in process control experiments.
• Ammonia Synthesis Process Designs: CO2 Removal, performed material and energy balances using Pro II and UniSim, sizing, material selection, and developed PFD of CO2 removal section.
Data Entry, Carmichael International Services, Los Angeles, CA (11/2006 – 07/2007)
• Extensive experienced using Microsoft Excel to perform simple calculations and make simple schedule planner.
Electronics Assembler, Atlas Assembly Inc., Glendale, CA (03/2006-09/2006)
• Assembled electronic elements.
• Capable of working attentively and independently.
• Have a communication skill that persuades the team to work effectively.
• Effective Schedule planner, resourceful, supportive and helpful, and can handle time management effectively.
• Experienced using Pro II, Aspen, UniSim, and Matlab for material and energy balances.
• Extensive experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio and Outlook.
• Experience in experimental data collection, data treatment and analysis using Microsoft Excel.
• Have education background on water treatment and oil & gas refinery processes.
• Excellent English, Vietnamese, and Filipino verbal and written communication skills.
• Professional Blog: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tuan-le/56/342/664
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: U.S. Citizen.