TRACI S. MCPHERSON
VIRTUAL PROFESSIONAL (Telecommute) - ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT/PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION ASSISTANT/CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
Highly dynamic professional committed to providing top quality service and resolving client concerns efficiently.
Extensive experience providing expert remote assistance to clients and developing policies/procedures that reduce operating costs and increase profits; a specialist in streamlining workflow, testing and optimizing operations and implementing highly-effective process improvements.
Demonstrated talent for establishing rapport with key stakeholders by consistently delivering prompt responses to inquiries; adept at problem solving, delivering solutions, strategic planning, and winning the confidence of clients.
Able to successfully overcome challenges and consistently deliver projects on time and within budget.
Detail-oriented, with an excellent work ethic and proven capability of flourishing in a fast paced/high pressure environment.
Superb leadership, demonstration of strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to succeed in challenging environments.
Computer Skills: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Microsoft Office Suite, QuickBooks Pro, PowerPoint, MS Publisher 2000, FrontPage, Adobe Reader, Paintbrush, DotColor, My Labels Premium, IE, PC Biblesoft 4, Easy Worship, Emailstripper, CD Writer and Photo Editor.
MS Office Suite
Key Stakeholder Relationships
AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES (ACS), Inc., A Xerox Company, Dallas, TX 2005-2011
Client Support Administrator-Project Implementation Assistant, Systems Development
Worked as an in-office employee and transitioned to a full-time remote staff member of the Customer Care Financial Service Solutions Department.
• Facilitated communications between all departments & clients to provide customers with superior customer service.
• Performed data analysis/entry and testing documentation, processed weekly reports, conducted training and held weekly client and team meetings.
• Utilized various programs including Oracle, MS Office Suite, VPN, WINSCP and additional software & systems.
AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES (ACS), Inc., Milwaukie, OR 2005-2008
Customer Service Representative/Customer Care Specialist, Inbound Call Center
Handled customer concerns, provided additional information, noted feedback, and resolved customer issues through extensive product knowledge.
• Utilized various computerized order processing systems for a broad range of clients to resolve complex customer issues.
ONLINE SERVICE RECRUITERS, LLC, New York, NY 2008
Career Center Coordinator
Worked remotely contacting universities and colleges to add “Online Recruiters” and “Job Finder Advisory” links to the school’s career center resource web pages to promote & provide services.
• Performed general administrative duties including out & inbound calls, tracked email, responses, developed contact lists, conducted callbacks and wrote correspondence.
• Creating documentation for the processes using Internet Explorer, Word, Excel, GoDaddy, Kodak Easyshare and Paintbrush.
Launched the business which provided administrative and computer support services both remote and on site for clients.
CHRISTIAN PRAISE CENTER (WOFFC) Cornelius, OR 2001-2005
OFFICE MANAGER / ADMINISTRATOR / WEB Designer / ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Managed accounts receivable & payable, performed data entry, created church bulletins, fax/scanned documents and handled correspondence.
• Created flyers, postcards, posters, certificates, badges, creating web pages and maintained the church’s website.
• Formed the church’s Prayer Team and directed private phone calls with respect and confidentiality.
• Organized a food and clothing pantry to help underprivileged members of the community.
• Coordinated events, made speaker and accommodation arrangements, materials
ASSISTANT ACTIVITIES DIRECTOR, Rosewood Park Retirement & Assisted Care Residence, Hillsboro, OR (2002)
OPERATIONS MANAGER, My Father's House Christian Resource Library, Cornelius, OR (2000)
STUDENT MINISTRIES PASTORAL FACILITATOR, Beaverton Christian Church Beaverton, OR (1999-2000)
HR/BENEFITS CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST 2 / SR. ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT, Intel, Inc. Hillsboro, OR (1995-1999)
TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Inbound Call Center), TeleMark, Inc. Portland, OR (1994-1995)
OWNER/OPERATOR, Kittie's Kreative Korner, Atascadero, CA (1991-1994)
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Atascadero Adult Education Atascadero, CA
Courses in Computer Literacy, Conversational Spanish, Entrepreneurism, Hospice/Respite Care and
Certification in Genealogy
Cuesta Community College San Luis Obispo, CA
Courses in Media Communications, Family Counseling, Music and Theatre Arts
Atascadero High School Atascadero, CA
Courses in Leadership, Music, Drama, Certified Nursing Assistant
• ACS Inc - A Xerox Company - Annual Security & Confidentiality Training, Project Implementation Training
• New Horizons Church - SOZO Ministry Training
• Destiny Christian Fellowship - Destiny School of Supernatural Ministry & Leadership Class
• Christian Praise Center (formerly WOFFC) - General Staff, QuickBooks Pro 2002, FrontPage 2003, Pastors/Ministers Training 2003-2004, International Prophetic Training 2003, Faith Based Solutions Christian Grant Writing 2004
• Good Samaritan Ministries - Level I Christian Counselor Training, Level II Christian Counselor Training, Trigger Points, Communication, Teacher Training
• Beaverton Christian Church - Risk Management, Life Development 101, Life Development 201, Life Development 301, Outlook Refresher, Scanning, Mail Merge, Voice Messaging, Claris, RISO and OCE printers.
• Intel University Intel/Hillsboro - Constructive Confrontation, Office Ergonomics, Typing Tutorial, Hazcom Intro, Inside Intel, Intel Improvement Strategies, Leave of Absence Training and Refresh, Effective Meetings, GENI Basics and Refresh, Teamwork/People Skills 3.0, Harassment Avoidance, Working At Intel, Microsoft Publisher, Timecard Training, Beg. Windows, Beg. Word for Windows, Excel for Windows, PowerPoint Basics, Dealing with Difficult People, Microsoft Outlook '97 Level 1, The Human Factor in HR, EISO Content Training, New Employee Orientation, ESM New Hire, MTC/OCAC HR Content Training X3 years 4 months, Navigating Novell, Banyan, Windows NT, Remedy, Folios, HRM Personal Client, Peoplesoft, Access and CCMail.