VICTORIA MOHNBLATT DREZNER
Ph 305-***-**** E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate senior Marketing/Communications/Production executive with over 25 years of experience in the Entertainment and Consumer Industries. Strong creative thinker that excels at prioritizing and implementing the execution of a wide range of marketing projects that directly support revenue growth. Broad experience in conducting Production, Public Relations and Marketing activities to meet the highest standards of ethics and integrity. Record breaker in developing ambitious marketing campaigns and leading corporations to success.
• Fund Raising Campaigns
• Team Building & Leadership
• Development of New Markets
• International Experience in
coordinating marketing programs.
• Staff Management
• Facilitates Team & Client
meetings • Experience in Not for Profit Organizations
• Sharp Negotiation Skills
• Business Process Optimization
• Skilled in communicating Sensitive Information
• Strategic and Tactical Planning
• Successful Promotional Campaigns
• Championed system design and implementation projects for the US and global markets, improving efficiencies and enhancing competitive strength.
• Created a positive team-oriented atmosphere, gaining loyalty and trust of colleagues and employees alike.
• Turned around a Corporation, by sales incremental through a unique promotion campaign and improvement of sales force productivity.
• Restructured procurement policies and alliances for a foreign Government entity.
• Created promotional packages for clients of a multimedia agency.
ONE WOMAN PRODUCTIONS GROUP
A Company dedicated to manage the production of commercial and corporate events.
Position Held: Marketing and Public Relations Director
• Responsible for the planning, development and implementation of all of the Organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal.
• Managed the development of marketing plans and strategic sales objectives, bringing in new accounts and maintaining excellent business relationships by offering innovate and creative ideas for new promotions of upcoming events.
• Ensured articulation and communication of Organization’s desired market image and position.
• Provided consulting services to foreign companies on the introduction and rebranding of international products for the American market.
• Developed and coordinated specific logistics and budgeted all production costs. The following is an example of such productions:
- Hair Color USA: produced this event for 10 years, creating an innovative structure that revolutionized the industry, dramatically increased the demand for salon products and set the standard for this trade show that today is one of the nation’s foremost events in color education.
VICTORIA MOHNBLATT DREZNER Page 2 of 2…
• Created TrendNovare™ - The Professional’s Business Center for Modern Trade Development, a revolutionary B2B concept that can be applied to any industry, which offers a most innovative way to approach business prospects at local and international levels. TrendNovare provides the venue, the infrastructure and the prospects, and schedules meetings ‘by appointment only’ for the client company to negotiate and close profitable deals in a comfortable, custom-designed office setting.
LOCAL MOTION MEDIA PRODUCTIONS, INC.
Largest private labor non-union organization in Florida for stage hands and qualified technical production personnel for staging events.
Position held: Marketing and Public Relations Manager
• Responsible for coordinating media interest in the organization and ensuring regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
• Produced and directed several musical videos and infomercials with a hands-on approach in every capacity: video and stage director, set and lighting designer.
• Produced “Clairol Color Romance”, an industrial and commercial interactive show for distributors and sales force with a totally new marketing structure and branding approach to Clairol’s products.
• Responsible for direction, design, production and distribution of all organizational materials.
• Provided counsel on marketing, communications and public relations strategies.
GOVERNMENT OF COLOMBIA – COLCULTURA (Colombian Culture Institute)
Not for Profit Organization dedicated to the advancement of Culture and the Arts
Position Held: Production and Programming Director
• Developed marketing and promotional strategic plans to finance each season
• Through ASARTES, a not for profit agency created to speed up the channeling of monies, implemented creative ways of increasing sponsorships, such as, “adopt a show” and others to complement ambitious projects.
• Budgeted and programmed each season’s logistics and presentations.
• Negotiated and hired all talents for local productions and visiting shows.
• Produced and marketed all local presentations, including several operas.
• University of Miami, Florida, Ph. D degree in Communications – 1983
• University of Bogota, Colombia, Master’s degree in Advertising and Marketing – 1977
• Other courses :
- Stage and Lighting Design, UM, Florida – 1983
- Musical Production, UM, Florida – 1983
- Opera Production, Metropolitan Opera House, New York – 1979
- Opera Production, Cologne, Germany – 1978
- Television and Film Production, Milan, Italy – 1977
- Masterpiece restoration, Florence, Italy – 1977
• Language Skills: Written and Spoken Spanish, conversational Italian
• Computer Skills: Mac and PC applications
• Memberships : Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce, The Recording Academy –
GRAMMY Awards, F.A.M.E. (Florida Association of Meeting Planners),
F.R.E.C. (Film Recording Entertainment Council)