Highly motivated person seeks full or part time position. Extensive experience working in general public and private office settings. Interface well with others at all levels including patrons, professionals, patients and children. Caring and hardworking with excellent interpersonal communication, customer service and office support skills
02/2008-06/2008, Doctor’s Inn. Suwanee, GA
Front Desk Assistant Administrator: Jim Vlahos, 770-***-****
- In a fast-pased family practice office perform administrative and clerical duties. Check-in patients using manual and computories system, perform patient’s appointment scheduling, confirming and reschedueling. Perform patien’s insurance validation over the phone and Internet, assisting patients over the phone by taking theres messages for medecine’s refill or other medical issue and questions for doctor to review. Serve as formal information and data exchanger between doctors, patients and others medical facilities verbaly, by fax and mail. Also accepting payments by using computories system and handling the cash. Dealing with basic billing procedure helping patients understand theirs bills and resove the issues. Coordinates with doctors’ assistants regarding medical documintation preparation, editing, duplication, collating and distribution, records management, and miscellaneous assignments.
04/2006-02/2008 United Express Logistics, LLC Suwanee, GA
Office Assistant, Dispatch Owner: Pini Tenenbaum, 678-***-****
- Run small trucking company. Performs all administrative and clerical tasks including the provision of telephone support, the management of internal and external mail and the supply and maintenance of office supplies and equipment and other miscellaneous assignments. Coordinates preparation and filing of necessary logistics documentation and proceedings, general office support such as dispatch tasks including communication with drivers and brokers by phone and email. Also process all tax related documentation, filing and mailing. Restructured administrative procedures to streamline functions, eliminate redundancy, and expedite workflow. Initiated the transition from manual to a fully computerized office.
12/2001-02/2003, 03/2004-07/2005 L&M Optical Disc Inc. Brooklyn, NY
Film and Screen Coordinator, Assistant Supervisor Manager: Shay Cohen, 347-***-****
- Processed and accepted films. Indicated necessary changes to be done in customer's made films. Performed data entry, processing and analyzing. Coordinated print orders with working schedule increasing effectiveness of all departments include packing and production. Rebuild and organized films storing system. Began as printing screen making processor and was quickly promoted to entry and processing data assistant; ultimately ascended to managerial staff and contribute as part of management team during the few months.
06/2000-12/2000 “Velme” Inc. Riga, Latvia
Job Cost Accountant
- Performed data entry, processing and analyzing. Completed monthly and semester reports. Served as formal information and data exchanger between administrative departments. Performed organization of daily case paperwork.
1999–2001 RIGA TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY Riga, LATVIA
- Marketing and Trade Professional Qualification Board.
- Degree: B.S. of Economics.
- Major: Economics, Minor: Marketing and Advertising.
1996-1999 RIGA TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY Riga, LATVIA
- College of Economics.
- Marketing and Advertising specialist.
- Major: Marketing and Advertising, Minor: Information Systems in Economics, Accounting.
E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, Acrobat Reader Professional, QuickBook, Tax Filing, Medical software.
Fluent in Russian, Latvian and English language