Shreveport, La 71104
Objective Obtain a position as a Sales Representative.
Experience July 2008- Sept. 2009 Atlas Business Solutions Inc.
• Prospecting new business and development
• Servicing existing customers
• Cold Calling
• Scheduling customer introductions and meetings.
• Preparing presentations, proposals, and bid specifications to strategically win new business.
• Managing maintenance contracts and renewals
• Reporting monthly meter readings to Ricoh
• Attending training and schools to increase product knowledge and to stay abreast of Ricoh products as well familiarity with competitor products and pricing.
• Participating in business expo’s and Chamber of Commerce events to promote Atlas’s image and Ricoh’s products.
January 2007- July 2007 National Mail It, Shreveport, LA
• Prospecting new clients
• Maintaining current clients
• Setting up appointments and keeping record of meetings Helping clients expand their business through advertisement.
• Developing ideas for new ads
• Providing clients with ideas for graphics
• Maintaining accurate records for accounting purposes
• Preparing and sending out invoices
• Collecting payments from clients
• Sending ads through the approval process
• Keeping clients happy and willing to return as customers
• Providing assistance to customers in any area needed
November 2005 – November 2006 Radio Shack, Louisiana and Georgia Groesbeck, TX
• Serving and selling to customers on a daily basis
• Selling Cingular and Sprint cellular phones
• Offering customers a cutting edge solution to their questions in a friendly, confident and knowledgeable manner
• Maintaining a clean and well-stocked store
• Preparing daily deposits.
• Opening and closing store with some managerial duties
• Receiving and putting up shipments of inventory twice per week
September 2004 – October 2005 TRUSAT, Shreveport, LA
Assistant Sales Manager-Inside Sales
• Selling DIRECTV via telephone
• Being familiar with all promotions and offers through DIRECTV
• Communicating offers to customers
• Taking information from customers for installation and payment
• Transferring phone calls at the end of the day
• Closing the office and performing all closing duties
• Operating in a fast-paced environment
• Dealing with day to day concerns of customers
September 2001- September 2004 Direct Digital TV, Monroe, LA
Inside Sales Representative
• Selling of DIRECTV products via telephone
• Providing customers with answers to their questions concerning the products, promotions, and equipment
• Communicating with customers with a friendly, knowledgeable attitude
• Computing sales receipts
• Keeping accurate records of the days sales
• Maintaining “TOP SALESMAN” for three years
2009 Northwestern State University Natchitoches, La
Bachelor’s of General Studies with a minor in Social Science.
Interests Exercising, attending concerts, and spending time with my family.
Professional References Available upon request.