TYSON J. BONNER
**** ****** ***** | Ellenwood, GA 30294
| 678-***-**** | firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply basic engineering principles and technical skills in support of industrial engineers and managers that seek to optimize planning and designing of manufacturing processes and equipment.
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology, May, 2012
Mississippi State University
• Concentration: Industrial Automation
• Related course work: Implement certain designs and processes, operations, and maintenance of complex operation systems.
o Designs mechanical and electronic systems.
o Structure manufacturing facility planning and design.
o Mechanization of the production process.
o Optimize the nature and level of integration of technical production systems.
o Increase efficiency of tools, equipment, and techniques in performing.
• Vice President, Men of Excellence, Incorporated, August 2009 - 2011
• Military Awards, Mississippi Army National Guard
• Army Achievement Medal
• Intramural Flag Football National Champion
• Track and Field / Cross Country Athlete
Skills & Abilities:
• Interpret engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, and formulas and confer with management schemes.
• Record test data, apply statistical quality control procedures.
• Prepare charts, graphs, and diagrams to illustrate workflow, building and equipment designs, material handling, and machine utilization
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, AutoCAD, Auto Inventor, & SolidWorks Programs.
United States Army Reserve Corp of Engineers Officer, May 2012- Present
• Bridging and Combat Operations Officer
Officer Training --Mississippi Army National Guard, January 2007 – May 2012
• Service the State of Mississippi during times of need during natural disasters.
Recruiting Officer Training Corps (ROTC), Mississippi State University, January 2007 – May 2012
• Develops leadership skills through problem solving, strategic planning, and professional ethics.
Volunteer--Service Dawgs, Mississippi State University, Starkville, MS, Aug. 2009 Dec. 2011
• Improved the conditions of a daycare center in WestPoint, MS by devoting time to cleaning the facility.
Volunteer--Habitat for Humanity, Starkville, MS, Aug. 2009 – Dec. 2011
• Helped build and reconstruct houses for families in Starkville and WestPoint Mississippi.
References upon Request: