*D Character Artist
• 3Ds Studio Max, Zbrush, Adobe Photoshop, Crazybump, UT3 Editor, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Premiere, Xnormal
• As a student, I was involved in the creation of UPMC’s Eye and Ear Center Virtual Reality simulator. This was a class wide project, and involved creating assets, levels, and working with the UT3 editor. My personal involvement was the creation of 3D props and environmental 3D models. Our team’s project involved the creation of a casino level, and we also worked store fronts for a larger mall level. I created various slot machines, and I also created props for out storefront.
• The biggest challenge of this project was mainly communication. As a class, we were divided in various teams, each with a lead. At times things could get lost between teams and members, and constant communication was extremely important. From the progress we made, it was an excellent learning experience as we worked as a team and learned how important communication and planning things out really is.
• B.S. in Game Art & Design
• The Art Institute of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh PA
• June 2012
• 8/2010-2011 (also currently employed) Mr. Magic Car Wash, Production Associate
• Guide cars into wash, maintain and clean both outside and inside of the property, assist customers with questions.
• 2/2009- 2011 ( currently employed) Victory Security, Security Officer
• The Clark Building, Pittsburgh PA
• Monitor building and ensure the building is safe and secured.