Mukesh Dada Katarnavare
S. no 281 Anand Nagar Dhanori Road
Pune 411047, Maharashtra MOBILE NO: 762*******
Objective To obtain a meaningful and challenging position that enables me to learn and allows for advancement.
Qualification • Advanced Diploma in Wireless Broadband & VOIP, May 2011
• Advanced Embedded system Design, March 2010
OASIS TECHNOLOGIES, Pune.
• Bachelor degree, B.E (Electronics & telecommunication), July 2009, Mahrashtra Academy of Engineering, Alandi, Pune university.
• HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL SCIENCE, May 2002
Shri Saint tukaram junior college Lohegoan, Maharashtra board, Pune
• 10th passed, June 2000
Kendriya vidayalaya, CBSE board, NEW DELHI.
Skills • Assembly programming - 8051, ARM7
• Programmimg languages - C, uCOSII, RTOS,VB6, MSACCESS, RFID
• Software - Keil, triton
• Technical skills -
• Knowledge in compilers, assemblers and debuggers to develop embedded system software.
• Extensive working knowledge of C and Assembly language for embedded development.
• Great knowledge with deep understanding of embedded systems architecture, operating system fundamentals, bus protocols, bus arbitration, task scheduling
• Knowledge of Realtime operating system uCOSII
Final year, August 2008 - May 2009
Kademlia : A peer-to-peer information system Based on XOR Metric LAN VOIP Telephony.
In this we described peer to peer distributed hash table with provable consistency and performance in fault prone environment .Our system routes queries and locate nodes using a noval XOR based metric topology that simplifies the algorithm facilities our proof
• Water level controller using 8051
Third year, June 2007 - December 2007
• Two water level indication for upper level and for lower level.
• On and off control of motor
• Detection of water level
• Protection of motor from high voltage
• Beep sound indication.
• Used microcontroller 89c2051
• Robotics, October 2010
Organised a robotic event ' SCALATORE' in college event “EUPHORIA”.
• Workshop on Robotics, October 2010
One day workshop on ergonomics and robotics,organised by IEEE.
Interests • Coin collection.
• Stamp collection
Subject of interest
Video editing, Audio & video technologies
Personal Date of birth 9 October, 1984
Details Marital status Single
Languages known English, Marathi, Hindi