Melisa C Moreno
San Antonio, Texas 78230
Seeking a position that will allow me to demonstrate my analytical skills and obtain a rewarding career.
• Advanced problem solving skills.
• Assist with special projects.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
• De-escalate issues through effective communication.
• Performs well independently and on a team
• Proficient with PC and Microsoft Office applications.
• Strong communication skills both oral and written.
Nov 2004-Present Customer Service Rep/Escrow/Field Support Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
• Assisting internal and external customers with payments, taxes, insurance, payoff and adjustable rate mortgages, and loan modifications utilizing Director.
• Assisting Bankruptcy department with analyzing escrow loans.
• Researching, analyzing customer issues, and offering alternative solutions.
• Provide support to Wells Fargo financial centers nationwide.
• Generating tax paid confirmation letters and completing tasks utilizing CPI.
• Achievements: Gallup Champion Award First Quarter 2010, Employee of the Month July 2010, Fourth Quarter 2010 Silent Monitor All Star and Employee of the Month February 2012.
Nov 2003-Nov 2004 Customer Service Representative United Health Group
• Assisted and educated subscribers of their dental benefits utilizing the Siebel system.
• Appeased customers and resolved escalated issues with claims.
• Typing and maintaining confidential records.
May 2002- Sept 2003 Customer Care Representative Spherion at Caremark
• Assisted and educated participants of their prescriptions benefits utilizing the Quantum and People Safe systems.
• Updated participant information.
• Appeased customers and resolved escalated issues.
• Regularly following up on different customer service accounts to ensure that they received their prescription and contacted doctor’s office to receive prescriptions by fax to resolve escalated issues.
• Achievements: Received two company TOPS performance awards and two customer accommodations awards.
Bachelor Degree in Criminology from Texas A&M/Kingsville
Legal Assistance degree from San Antonio College