Seasoned, growth driven, and decisive sales management professional equipped with 15 years of outstanding career in navigating and uncovering business opportunities for optimum business growth and profitability. Reliably efficient in managing people and projects; initiating sales improvement strategies, enabling retention and expansion of customer base, and developing sustainable sales and marketing plans to overcome market challenges and outperform competition. Adept in market and industry research and analysis, product development, and branding.
- Expert in building partnership and business alliances: Successfully established high stake business deals with C-level professionals, Fortune 500 companies, and construction accounting software companies and resellers, such as the Timberline and MasterBuilder networks; negotiated and signed partnerships with 7 of the top 10 Timberline resellers in just a period of one year.
- Skilled sales and marketing strategist: Represented ADP Saas Sofware and Services during industry trade shows and significantly improved ADP’s brand by creating brand awareness for the ADP strategy, which highlighted the success with construction companies versus other industry service providers.
- Highly analytical business development leader: Acquired new business opportunities using industry-wide connections and specific associations, such as the Construction Financial Managers Association (CFMA), Association of General Contractors (AGC), and other service providers including insurance brokers, wireless cell phone providers such as Verizon Wireless, and accounting software resellers.
ADP Saas Sofware and Services, Elk Grove Village, IL
(One of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions)
Workforce Management Consultant (Elk Grove Village, IL) 2009-Present
Optimize sales of Human Resources, Time Management, and Payroll/Tax Services to business owners and C-level executives. Identify sales opportunities through conducting extensive research on prospective companies and key decision makers involved.
- Acquired access connection with C-Levels and owners through the deployment of a three-touch marketing system
- Developed a marketing piece in line with business objectives of each company, including personalized letters and e-mails that provoke response from prospects
- Recognized as ADP’s national expert on the construction vertical for ADP services, with focus on software interfaces, integration of mobile devices to capture time and labor information, and creation of business optimization workflows that reduced paperwork, improved data accuracy, and improved cash flow and invoicing times
- Relied on by ADP sales representatives, providing assistance and strategies in building new networking relationships, such as networking in Chicago as well as in Detroit and Milwaukee regional offices
- Championed the largest account in the history of Chicago’s Major Accounts division; this involved a $450K per year construction account
- Ranked as the top ADP sales representative for driving sales classification within the Central Region
- Generated 165% totals of plan for the year despite the worst decline of the construction industry in 30 years
Channel Alliance Manager (Parsippany, NJ) 2007-2009
Strategized ADP sales plans and initiatives within the construction vertical market; focused on increasing ADP’s sales and revenue with the vertical market.
- Determined viable sales opportunities for Major Accounts space and later for the entire Employer Service Division
- Performed in-depth analysis on ADP footprint in the construction market; evaluated the success and failures of the company to effectively design and fine tune company plans and strategies
- Co-developed a feasible and sustainable product offering and sales strategy in partnership with internal ADP team
- Empowered sales teams by sustaining proactive support to the payroll development team in defining the ADP Corporate Training Program specific to construction-related sales, and by developing a marketing kit based on analysis of the marketplace, leading bi-weekly webcasts
- Uncovered a viable business opportunity in the form of Tax Filing Only, which is the ability to calculate and file taxes for a company without producing payroll checks but can be sold and supported by Major Accounts
- Created a brand distinction for ADP within the construction market by creating new strategic alliances with companies that were established as service providers in the construction industry
- Strategized negotiation and secured agreements on channel alliance contracts with strategic partners
- Designed a program called “CVC: Construction Vertical Certified” to enable the ADP sales teams to quickly identify best sales practices and strategies, as well as ensure go-live situation
- Generated 117% revenue in construction vertical channel, driving more than $1M of ADP services in FY08, with sales directly tied to software alliance partners as well as complex sales that required multiple alliance channels, most commonly Mobile Data Collection
- Enabled easy identification of the value that ADP services provided to construction companies by crafting and deploying the “elevator pitch” strategy
Workforce Management Consultant (Elk Grove Village, IL) 2003-2007
Maximized revenue streams for human resources, time management, and payroll / tax services to mid-market accounts with more than 100 employees.
- Consistently achieved sales goals and regarded as 100% performer each year
- Acquired access to named accounts consisted primarily of companies that did not currently outsource any processes
- Secured partnership agreements with IDenticard Systems Inc., which leveraged their core competency to develop a lead-sharing program and generated revenue sales opportunities for ADP’s Time and Labor Management products; IDenticard has been a consistent alliance performer since inception of the channel alliance program
- Successfully negotiated a deal with Barrington Broadcasting Inc., which was previously an un-named account for ADP and not listed as a prospect at the time of signing; this $140K/year deal was Chicago Major Account’s largest deal
- Optimized networking strategies to find another unlisted account with large Krispy Kreme franchise, and signed an $80K/year payroll outsourcing and background screening deal
LANAC Technology, Chicago, IL (LANAC Technology is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with over 300 clients)
Director of Sales 2002-2003
Spearheaded the development, growth, and management of all sales plans and initiatives with focus on developing strategies for Microsoft CRM and Great Plains. Directed and motivated teams in executing sales plans, as well as responded and resolved issues pertinent to daily sales operations.
- Ramped up sales to new customers by 40%
- Successfully led the Midwest District in CRM sales in Q1 2003
Sales Executive - QAD, Hoffman Estates, IL (2000-2002)
District Manager - IDenticard Systems, Lancaster, PA (1994-2000)
(BA) BACHELOR OF ARTS IN HISTORY (Yale University, New Haven, CT)
E-BUSINESS CERTIFICATION (University of Chicago, Chicago, IL)
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Major Accounts District Manager for the Chicago region for eight months
- Recognized as Major Accounts District Manager of the Central Region in August 2006
- Panelist at the February 2008 CFMA meeting in Virginia, with the topic on “Human Resource Issues in Construction”
- Awarded with “Alliance Quarterback of the Month” for September 2009; this award recognizes the district manager with the largest volume of sales related to leveraging a channel alliance partner
- President’s Club Qualifier, 2006
Miller Heiman Sales Training |Power Based Selling|ADP’s Major Accounts Sales Process Training |ADP’s Human Resource Sales Professional Training |Provocation Selling
Committee Member, Construction Financial Managers Association (CFMA)
Member, Association of General Contractors (AGC)