**** **** **** *** ****., Unit #47
Baton Rouge, LA 70820
To obtain a full time position as a Mechanical Engineer and begin to grow my career.
Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Junior May 2013
Bachelor of Science Mechanical Engineering GPA 3.60
Trinity Marine Engineering Internship
Brusly, Louisiana, Summer 2012
• Worked with production crew to improve the efficiency of production line processes.
• Acted as the only Mechanical Engineer in the plant for issues involving plant updates.
• Assisted in multiple projects to improve production efficiency.
• Made cold calls and established industry contacts to obtain quotes for industrial equipment.
• Advised management on money saving initiatives.
Student Athlete, Baton Rouge, LA
Louisiana State University, August 2009 - Present
• Time management: Balanced full time student class load with necessary requirements of being a Division I student athlete including meetings, practices, competition, and volunteer events.
• Teamwork skills: developed through continuously being in team environment, where teamwork is vital to success.
• Goal oriented performance: set academic, competitive, and community service goals at start of each academic year.
• Responsibility: maintained 3.0 GPA to retain academic scholarship.
Lifeguard, Austin, TX
YMCA of Austin, August 2007 - February 2008
Brushy Creek Municipal Utility District, May 2008 - August 2008
• Maintained safety of aquatic area for patrons and cleanliness of pool deck.
• Completed and maintained records, water conditions, performed emergency medical treatments, and other relevant incident information as needed.
• Maintained quality of pool water by testing chemical levels.
Eagle Scout, Golden Oaks Scholarship Award Recipient, LSU Alumni Association Austin Chapter Scholarship, Dean's List, Student Athlete of the Month, December 2009, Cox Communications Center Academic Honor Roll, SEC Academic Honor Roll 2010-2011
Forest North Stingrays Swim team (coach/swim instructor for children), LSU spring greening day (performed landscaping around University campus)