JUDITH M. BURK
• 219-***-**** • email@example.com •
OFFICE MANAGER / CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
An accomplished office professional with over 15 years of experience administrative support, customer service and office management. A strong background in improving office productivity, customer satisfaction, training new employees and developing relationships with customers, suppliers and contractors.
• Executive Administrative Support • Customer Service • Inventory Management •
• Accounts Payable • Accounts Receivable • Order Entry • Account Management • Vendor Relations •
• Materials Management • Business Development •
ITW MULTI-WALL PACKAGING CORP., Gary, Indiana 2010 to 2012
A leading manufacturer of industrial packaging materials.
Customer Service / Office Manager:
Responsible for answering customer inquiries, resolving escalated customer issues, and all front office support.
• Managed all Customer Relation functions, including order entry, quote routing, order status, and all special requests, for 600+ customers.
• Maintained Backlog Report, working daily with Production and Shipping to ensure on time delivery.
• Managed Complaint Log, ensuring all complaints were examined to Root Cause with Preventive Action.
• Initiated Internal Complaint Process in which internal issues were captured and corrected before product was sent to customer.
• Oversaw Accounts Payable and Receivable; after being assigned Collections reduced Receivables by 3.4% in 5 months.
• Acted as Inventory Coordinator, ensuring each department counted and audited monthly, valued the inventory and reported same to corporate, along with month-end reconciliation numbers.
• Oversaw the outsourcing of finished goods from outside vendors, maintained their inventory and invoicing.
• Handled the processing of scrap material, negotiating with vendors, arranging trailer switches and tracking payments.
• Prepared and analyzed monthly metrics for quality and delivery.
ARIZONA SHOWER DOOR, University Park, Illinois 2006 to 2010
A manufacturer of glass shower doors and shower enclosures.
Outside Sales Representative: 2008 to 2010
Responsible for calling upon current customer base to inform of company and product updates, check on current stock, and inquire as to any issues and resolve them.
• Acted as Sales Liaison between plant and approximately 800 customers over a 5-state region.
• Developed new business leads and negotiated terms to a mutually beneficial contract.
• Attended customer sales events, open houses and industry conferences.
Customer Service Manager: 2006 to 2008
Responsible for resolving all customer issues by phone or site visits.
• Established a new branch in a new market for an established company, initially set up the office, hired the staff and developed a customer base.
• Developed policies and procedures for all aspects of office including record keeping standards, quoting and invoicing.
• Handled all paperwork, from initial quote through invoicing.
SHOWERITE, Chicago, Illinois 1996 to 2006
A Crane Plumbing Company, manufacturer of fine quality bathtub and shower enclosures.
Customer Service Manager:
Responsible for a staff of 8 employees at 2 facilities in handling the needs of a 4000+ customer data base; interfaced with production and shipping for on time delivery and quality issue resolution.
• Served as Administrative Assistant to the National Sales Manager, handling all communication with Sales Reps, new business leads and proposals.
• Responsible for annual price book composition, updating and issuance.
A.A., With Honors, Moraine Valley Community College, Palos Hills, Illinois
Consona Connect 2012 Conference, Indianapolis, Indiana
ITW Anti-Corruption and Anti-Harassment Certificates
80/20, PLS and UsA Courses
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and M2M