- COMMERCIAL DRIVER -
Dependable, hardworking and performance driven professional, seeking a career advancement within commercial transportation to utilize excellent driving skills, wide knowledge of vehicle maintenance and operation, in-depth understanding of traffic laws, as well as extensive experience in careful defensive driving techniques. Technically-inclined with proven ability to troubleshoot and repair minor vehicle operation problems. Possesses accurate sense of direction and comprehensive visual memory. Demonstrates exceptional ability to work well with minimum supervision.
Advanced Tractor Trailer Driver Program (GPA: 3.82)
All State Career - Lester, PA: Mar 2008-Sep 2008
Automotive Technology Program (GPA: 3.33)
Lincoln Technical Institute - Philadelphia, PA: Sep 1998-Oct 1999
Vehicle Maintenance and Driving Skills
- Operated and ran heavy equipment such as forklift.
- Inspected and maintained vehicles as Lube Technician through providing assistance to customers in checking, removing, and refilling all vital fluids in the vehicle coolant and lubrication systems.
- Repaired and replaced minor parts of vehicles such as wiper blades and light bulbs.
- Provided assistance to truck drivers in offloading recyclable metals to ensure its proper and safe execution.
- Led and directed crane operators in detecting and disposing flammable and explosive containers.
Facility Maintenance and Quality Assurance
- Acted as quality assurance with responsibility in ensuring proper and safe offloading of recyclable metals, detecting and disposing flammable and explosive containers, as well as identifying and removing non-metal product from the load.
- Cleaned and sanitized all factory equipment to ensure smooth flow of production and prevent contamination.
- Consistently met or exceeded customer expectations in performing various roles as quality assurance, sanitation worker, prep cook, and lube technician.
- Answered customer inquiries and resolved issues that arise in prompt and efficient manner.
- Rendered superior quality service at all times to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Received two pay increases from Camden Iron & Metal Inc. for superior performance shown in the company.
- Filled-in a supervisory position in Camden Iron & Metal Inc.
- Earned “Employee of the Month” award and received two pay increases from Hope’s Country Fresh Batter Inc.
- Consistently recognized as “Employee of the Month” for two months and had three pay increases from Kentucky Fried Chicken.
- Considered for promotion as assistant store manager for Kentucky Fried Chicken.
Quality Assurance, Camden Iron & Metal Inc. - Philadelphia, PA 2007-2008
Sanitation Worker, Hope’s Country Fresh Batter Inc. - King of Prussia, PA 2003-2006
Prep-Cook, Kentucky Fried Chicken - Philadelphia, PA 2001-2003
Lube Technician, Jiffy Lube, Inc. - Philadelphia, PA 1998-1999
Completed an 8-hour Defensive Driving Course
Class A CDL with Double/ Triple Trailers Endorsements and Tanker/Hazmat Endorsements
Perfect Attendance | Student of the Month (2008)
Coordinator of Drug Awareness Programs for the youth in the community
Sheet Metal Project Manager
Philadelphia, PA - sheet metal, sheet, metal, duct, 2001,...
Philadelphia, PA - welder, welding, weld, arc, aluminum, stainless,...
Sheet Metal Helper/ Insulator
Wilmington, DE - sheet metal, ability, sheet, asphalt, metal,...
Head Line Cook, Sous Chef
Upper Darby, PA - chef, line cook, cook, line, mine, sous, upper,...
Philadelphia, PA - cook, culinary, fresh, foods, kitchen, steam, hand,...
Customer Service Manager
Philadelphia, PA - area, preparation, cook, fresh, bar, food, monitor,...
Sales Loan Officer
Philadelphia, PA - loan officer, lynn, officer, loan, inside,...