Dear Sir / Madam
I am pleased to apply for your open post of hotel concierge. This would be a dream job for me at this season of my life. I love people and to serve for people. I know the city well, and I can put hotel guests in touch with tours and sightseeing excursions quickly and easily and deliver excellent customer service.
I have been working in Textile Marketing,customer service and fashion design for more than 15 years as a senior manager in international market . I have arranged more than 100 events, shows of fashion in almost all international forums of textile /garment & apparel services.
I have attended “Concierge Certification course” for changing my field to Hospitality which is growing profession and I am sure that I can perform equally as good in this field because of my international vision, my educational back ground, multi language skill and management level experience for more than a decade.
In my career, I have a visionary road of success. and my ultimate goal is to become a positive and dependable member of Concierge family.
Muhammad Moazzam Malik
Cell Ph # 702-***-****
E. Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Name:- Muhammad Moazzam Malik
S/o :- Professor Dr Bashir Ahmed
Date of Birth :- 01-01-1968
Work authorization Card # :- WAC 128*******
SSN # ;- xxx-xx8628
Nevada Driving License # 160*******
Status :- I have legal authorization to work at USA for any company .
Residence :- 9620 West RUSSELL RD, Apt#1067, Las Vegas,Nevada, USA.
Contacts Handy :- 1-702-***-****
E.mail # email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Certification of “ Art of The Concierge “ from school of International School of Hospitality Las Vegas, Nevada,USA -- 2012.
1) Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, Nevada.
2) Paris Las Vegas, Nevada.
3) MGM Las Vegas, Nevada.
4) Four Season Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada
M.Sc. Chemistry University Of The Punjab Lahore, Pakistan.
Specialization in Inorganic Chemistry --- 1992
Thesis Manufacturing of Pigments
M.B.A Lahore (Pakistan) --- 2005
Specialization in Management & Marketing
• Microsoft office & Internet
• Datatex Textile Management System( ERP Bangladesh
• Oracle Base ERP System Monno Fabrics Dhaka
Country Visited ( International Traveling for Customer service and Training )
UK Mark Spencer’s training
USA For Training of West Point Home for training of IKEA,Wal-Mart, Target, Bath & Bed Production roués, SOP’s & and quality Targets.
Thailand Visit of a Customer
Srilanka Visit of a Customer
Germany Visit of a Customer
Switzerland Visit of a Customer
Singapore Visit of a Customer
Malaysia Visit of a Customer
UAE Visit of a Customer
Qatar Visit of a Customer
Bangladesh Visit of a Customer
Resourceful leader adept at implementing high profile, image –based customer service / marketing programs with hospitality, consumers luxury/life style industry, both public/private. Create integrated strategies to develop new/existing customer service based sales, brand / product evolution and media endorsement strong and persuasive interpersonal skills.
Concierge / Guest Services position that uses my skills and enables me to make a positive contribution in my Career field.
Skills and Abilities
• All Basics of Concierge key duties of Well coming, Greeting, Guest services and planning.
• Can Design, develop, implement and marketing campaigns for best services of valuable Customers.
• Evaluated target, well planed marketing proposals/ strategies.
• Customer Service, Promoted product and services; generated leads and initiated sales services.
• Established and improved client communications; maintained ongoing relationships.
• Conducted surveys and analyzed results
• Coordinated, planned and contributed at trade shows and special events
• Served as representative and liaison.
Business Administrative and Management skills
• Hired, Trained, Coached, supervised and evaluated staff members.
• Led teams; chaired committees; initiated volunteer events and activates.
• Launched and operated sole proprietorship
• Reviewed and analyzed suppliers application and documents; expedited materials; evaluated and audited data.
• Achieved computer proficiency ; demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft office, Internet and ERP systems.
Experience of Work
“Customer Service is My Passion”
Smokers Store – Allina Corporation Las Vegas, Nevada, USA ( Current Job)
Currently I am working in Smokers store as store Manager since Oct-2011. This is retail Business for local consumption of Smokes and Gifts in Las Vegas
Supervisor Name Mr Khalid –702-***-**** May Contact for Any Inquiry
Samin Textile Lahore Pakistan
( A unit of Nagina Group of textile in Pakistan)
As Technical Service Manager for USA Market ( June-2010 Oct-2011).
I have been working for Samin Textile Group of Pakistan,as overseas technical service cum quality manager at USA
Primary responsible to serve & fulfill the US & European customer’s requirements with accurate proceeding with timely shipments for top brands. Submit all latest developments with market trends & make sure the validity. Promote domestic organizations in front of overseas top brands & get them in connected for orders placements under the surveillance. Responsible to help overseas Marketing team & agents to increase their sales and maintain a close liaison between the company and the customer on high level in European and US market.
• Responsible to follow up the “operational Activities ” of complete vertical set up right from Fiber stocks /Spinning production / weaving production/ Processing Production and up to Stitching production lines.
• Responsible to establish a “ Target Oriented Environment” by maintaining departmental planning by keep in mind capacities, lead time, q-time and inventory movement issues of each department and post & previous sub linked sub departments.
• Responsible for Controlling and Managing all technical and commercial aspects of yearly, quarterly, monthly and weekly Business plan .
• Responsible to Coordinate closely with Customer, actively soliciting new products and maintaining existing products, ensuring their needs and requirements were not only accommodated but also surpassed through implementation of Total Quality Management and effective R&D, due to the extremely high standards of European customer.
• Responsible to Lead and Monitor compliance in all areas, including Inventory control that is Tracing / Tracking & movement, Process control / SOP’s, short and long term Strategies & Developments of organization .
Reported to authority Technical director & Chairman of company
Monno Fabrics LTD Dhaka Bangladesh
Serving as a Head Technical &Commercial Marketing ( from DEC-08- till June 2010)
I have been working for Monno Fabrics as commercial Manager . I was supervising all marketing and production works of its Fashion Textile, Yarn Dyeing, knit dyeing & Denim units. This is one of the Biggest Textile set up of Fashion Textile in Bangladesh.
Job description :- i)- To control all men, machine, material & other available source for best quantitative & qualitative out put.
ii)- To define sops ( Standard Operational Procedure) of dept.
iii)- To define JDS ( Job description ) of all Managerial up to Supervision staff (Job Description of all staff for their right focus and sense of responsibilities).
iv)- To keep harmony, discipline & punctuality.
v) Customer Satisfaction by efficient feed back & communication.
vi) Training of staff at each level right from new comer helper up to Managers by defining their level that is level 1 training = Injection training, Level 2 for machine operators & inventory controllers, Level 3 training for supervisory staff & level 4 training for all assistant to sr managers.
Reported to authority direct to Vice Chairman, Managing Director / Director
( May Contact Mr Moinal Islam ( Vice Chairman) +880-1711521004, email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org )
WEST POINT Home USA/ INDUS WEST POINT LAHORE
( from Feb. 2005 to Nov.2008 )
Served as General Manager Processing cum Project Manager
A joint venture of West Point USA & Indus Group Pakistan. Indus Home is a vertically integrated set up Textile in Pakistan. It is one of Biggest dyeing House in Pakistan for Bath, Bed & beyond Textile Commodities with combination of Exhaust & continuous dyeing machines of capacity 80tons/day .
Job Description ;- Being project Manager / General Manager I worked for following tasks
a) Project Feasibility
b) Preparation of Plant & machines viable lay outs
c) Erection/ commissioning & gauging of new Machines
d) Defining of capacity of whole plant up to each machine to
define Lead time / capacities & production Plus inventory
routes & flow.
e) Costing of all variable & constant factors for all operations
Of complete unit process.
f) On Job & on Post training of all staff to create a cultured industrial environment
Coordination & close working relationships with all pre & post production process Plus departments to push whole cycle of production for better out put
Reported to authority Chief Executive Officer of Indus Group of Pakistan
(May Contact to CEO Mr. Irfan Ahmed +923*********, email@example.com )
& To Director of West Point of USA
( May Contact Mr. Johan Hurston 01-706-*******, firstname.lastname@example.org )
• AFROZE Textile Pvt. LTD Karachi, Pakistan( feb 2003-- Feb 2005 ).
Served as Technical Commercial manager
Afroze Textile is vertical unit for Home Tex / Bedding & bath products
Afroze Textile is one of the biggest exporter of Home textile in Pakistan. In continuous processing we had 3-4 lac meters / day production, Continuous Bleaching/ Mercerizing machines of ( Benniger) in wider width, Pad steam of Kuster / Pad thermasole of Monforts with High Tech Rotary Printing Rajahani & Flat Belt Printing, stententors / finishing mangles of Burkner & Monforts.
Afroz Textile also have continuous dyeing & jet dyeing for terry towel about 30-35 ton per day with Thermo-electronic dispensing system for knits & Terry towel.
1. Key job of Technical Com Manager is to manage all works related production, process & Management of Processing Floor as per standard procedures of Customers.
2. Other key job is to create situation for right follow up of set SOP's of each process.
3. Formulation of process, selection of process for various requirement of post processes.
4. Development of standard flow sheets & its programming in microprocessor from Main Programmer ( ERP) to of each dept & even on each terminal plus machine .
5. Synchronization of lab to bulk working.
Reported to Authority Managing Director / Director
(Mr Afroze Lari +923*********, email@example.com )
Served for Fashion Textile at Dhaka
Served for knit fabrics Mills at Lahore Pakistan
Beximco Textile Ltd Dhaka Bangladesh ( SEP1999 - Dec 2003 )
Served as Head of Technical Coordinator of Marketing .
Beximco Textile is vertical textile unit for woven apparels / Fashion Textile
Beximco Textiles is a vertical set up with state of art continuous processing machine of Narrow width, which is largest facility in Bangladesh. This project Includes 150,000 meter solid Fabric for tops & bottoms per day. I started as dyeing Manager & promoted up DGM of entire vertical dyeing set up for all type tops & bottoms.
Reported to GM Dyeing & Finishing
( Mr Khalid Mahmood - +880-171-5165171, firstname.lastname@example.org )
Shahkam Textile Industries Lahore Pakistan.
( From sept 1992 to aug-1999)
Management Trainee to Textile chemist
Shakham is known as a mother of Pakistan Knit Industry . It brought a lot of valuable buyers to Pakistan and produced very productive & skilled management for knit Fashion Textile Industry of Pakistan. This unit comprises of 40 tons / day production of Knit Solid & Yarn Dyed Fabrics this was a complete vertical back ward & up ward integration of knit garments set up.
Reported to Authority Managing Director / Director
1) Madam Debbie Brumfield
Chef Concierge Caesars Palace Las Vegas Nevada
3570 Las Vegas Blvd. South Las Vegas 89109
2) Mr Hakan Kalinov
Chef Concierge Vdara Hotel & Casino Las Vegas Nevada
2600 West Harmon Ave Las Vegas NV 89158
3) Mr. Arturo Ochoa
Concierge of Four Seasons Hotel
E.mail # email@example.com
3960 Las Vegas Blvd . South Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
4) DR Khalid Masood
CEO of Allian Corp -- Smokers Stores
E.Mail # firstname.lastname@example.org
3310 South Nellis Blvd, Suit#4 Las Vegas NV 89121