TYRONE J. MOSS
**** ***** **. *** #*** Baton Rouge, LA 70812
Seeking a career which will allow me to utilize my skill set and abilities
and to expand my skill set and foster a mutually beneficial relationship
for myself and the company.
May 2011-Mar 2012 Valencia College
- Setup for special events and coordination of signage.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly maintenance of assigned buildings and property.
- Documentation of daily tasks for weekly reports to management.
May 2010-Sept 2010 BP/Gardner Contractors
- Responsible for oil spill cleanup in the gulf and the shores.
Apr 2007-Jun 2009 Republic Waste Service
- Special service and pick-up of residential and commercial service routes.
- Coordinated customers special requests for prompt response by management.
- Ensuring a positive and safe experience for all customers and other
duties as assigned.
Jan 2007-Mar 2007 Lowe's Home Improvement Stores
Stock Team Member
- Customer service, merchandising and rotation of product
- Recurrent certification OSHA compliance and training on MSDS with
- Review proper UPC codes for proper assignment to appropriate store
Aug 2011- Mar 2012 Valencia College
A.A. General Studies
. Completing Course work for General Studies
. Pre-Major for B.A. Criminal Justice
Aug 2003-Jul 2005 Hillsborough Community College
A.S. Criminal Justice
. Community Corrections Track
. Trends in Criminal Justice Technology
Aug 1999-Jun 2003 Apopka High School
. Completed high school education
- OSHA 10
- OSHA 30
- TWIC card and Passport
- 40hr Hazwoper permit required confined space entry.
- State of FL Boater Safety License.
- Licensed Forklift Operator.
- Front End Loader Operator.
- Scaffold User Fall Protection
- Proficient in MS Windows XP, 7, and some MS Office applications.
-Type 59 WPM.
- Project Management, Event Management, Facilities and Building Maintenance
- Effective oral and written communication, documentation and presentations
- Superior customer service and work ethic and adaptability to an ever