TRACY S. LEE
PROFILE OF QUALIFICATIONS
STRATEGIC ANALYSIS / PLANNING
HIGH-VOLUME SALES / MARKETING
CLIENT / ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
QUOTA DRIVEN ENVIRONMENT NEW BUSINESS GROWTH
CONTRACT NEGOTIATIONS CLIENT CONSULTATIONS
B2B / B2CUSTOMER SALES
COLD CALLING / PROSPECTING
PROFESSIONAL AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Top 5% Roofing Contractor in Central Valley
Top 10% Sales for GAF and Certainteed Roofing Products
ABC Supply, INC – President’s Club. Must exceed sales by 5% from prior year:
• Australia- 2005 exceeded prior years’ sales by 10%
• Hawaii- 2006- exceed prior years’ sales by 14%
• Grand Cayman-2007- exceed prior years’ sales by 16%
• St Thomas- 2008 exceed prior years’ sales by 16%
• Caribbean Cruise- 2009 exceeded prior years’ sales by 12%
• 2010- no trip offered (recession).
• Puerta Vallarta- 2011 exceed prior years’ sales by 8%
• Hawaii-2012- exceeded prior years’ sales by 8%
Sales / Contract Negotiations / Business Management
• Strategically steered sales / marketing, exceeded monthly sales quota, estimating, job costing, and change orders, as well as RFIs and RPSs for two large-scale roofing and construction companies, including managing bid submittals and contracts and preparing various liens.
• Recognized for excellence in business growth via $1 million in sales after first year and maintenance of $3.2 million in sales.
• Exhibited strong communication skills toward delivering resourceful presentations to market company and build business.
• Prepared contracts and negotiated revisions, changes, and additions to agreements with clients, suppliers, and contractors.
• Applied strong leadership talents toward directing multiple company operations, including creating targeted sales / marketing strategies, managing budgets to fund business, maximizing investments, and increasing overall productivity.
• Drove operations success by recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing a top-performing team of up to 50 employees, including actively liaising among realtors, escrow officers, and clientele instrumental in optimizing business efficiency.
• Contributed solid analytical abilities toward handling financial accounting (e.g. payroll, AR / AP, activity reports).
Healthcare Support / Lab Assistance
• Ensured seamless technical processes by setting up positive blood cultures; processing and setting up mycobacterium cultures; handling all gram staining, processing and setting up O&P cultures; and reading Chlamydia and Gonorrhea screenings.
• Set up and read rapid strep throat screenings; handled incoming specimens, surgery, and ER stats; and delivered test results.
• Expertly prepared CBC slides and processed all CBCs, along with coordinating and reading all rapid strep throat screenings.
President / Vice President / Owner, ALLSTATE ROOFING SPECIALISTS, INC. 2001 – PRESENT
Manager / Owner, AMERICAN ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION 1993 – 2001
Lab Assistant II / Technician, ST. AGNES HOSPITAL 1993 – 1995
Lab Technician, NATIONAL HEALTH LABORATORIES 1991– 1993
EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & AFFILIATIONS
Master of Business Administration (In Progress) UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX
Bachelor of Science in Management UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX
National Pharmaceutical Representative Certification • Payroll Professional & Management Certification
California Licensed Contractor • Customer Service Certification • Lab Technician Certification • Phlebotomist Certification
National Women in Construction • Fresno Women’s Chamber of Commerce