Ted Hogan Jr.
**** ** **** *****, ******** City, Oklahoma 73118
Dynamic professional with a background in customer service and combination vehicle driving, seeking
a full time position. 2+ years of local and highway driving. 10+ years of customer service and client
relations. Ability to establish priorities and meet challenges head-on. I excel in high pressure
environments, working with teams, and I require very little supervision.
• Project management
• Travel administration
• Large cash/check deposits
• Inventory control
• Invoice processing
• Employee scheduling
• Attention to Detail
• Fast Learner
• Strong organizational skills
• Creative problem solver
• Excellent communication skills
• Courteous demeanor
• Comfortable with change
Central Technology Center
Class A CDL, Hazmat, Tankers and Doubles Endorsement
Oklahoma State University 2006
Stillwater, Oklahoma, United States
Human Environmental Sciences Bachelor of Science
Hotel and Restaurant Administration
Truck Driver /Route Supervisor
July 2010 to July 2012
TBS Vending and Services – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
• Deliver to residential and commercial locations.
• Inspect cargo for count accuracy.
• Successfully avoid time delivery delays by carefully planning best routes.
• Turn in receipts and money received from deliveries
• Obey traffic laws, and follow established traffic and transportation procedures
• Read maps and follow written and verbal geographic directions
Executive Assistant/ Accounts Receivable Auditor
October 2008 to July 2010
Bothwell Consulting LLC. – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
• Traveled and worked directly with the President of company.
• Developed and organized an accounts receivable program for the restaurant.
• Performed weekly and monthly audits.
• Served as corporate liaison between the finance, IT and marketing departments.
• Scheduled and confirmed appointments for entire management team.
• Increased meeting efficiency by developing meeting agendas.
Accounts Receivable Representative
February 2008 to October 2008
Waterford Marriott – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
• Responsible for contacting and collecting Direct Bill accounts
• End of the month, responsible for the organization of all tax exempt accounts, and turning them into
• Initiate and work with financial institutions with authorizations for guest and corporate accounts.
• Collected and reported monthly expense variances and explanations.
• Assisted customers in person and via telephone.
• Promptly responded to general inquiries from members, staff, and clients via mail, e-mail and fax.
• Processed daily invoices and billed renewed invoices to clients.
Night Auditor/ Manager
August 2006 to February 2008
Renaissance Hotel and Suites – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
• Ensured all revenue is posted correctly and balance all revenue departments on daily basis.
• Balanced all cash receipts with work performed during prior shifts. Make deposits of cash.
• Perform and attributed all required audit reports.
• Greeted, registered and assigned rooms to guests of hotels or motels.
• Kept records of room availability and guests' accounts, manually or using computers.
• Made and confirmed reservations. Performed bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts and
conducting nightly audits.
• Verified customers' credit and established how the customer would pay for the accommodation.
• Computed bills, collected payments and made change for guests.