TESSIE-ANN A. BINNS
Brooklyn, NY 11236 email@example.com
SUMMARY: Seasoned professional with over twelve years experience in the banking sector. Highly motivated self-starter, detailed oriented, possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills together with exceptional interpersonal skills.
CARVER FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK, NEW YORK, NY 10027 03/02 to Present
Branch Administration Associate 06/04 to Present
• Provide statistical analysis on interest rate trends and make recommendations on where internal rates should be set.
• Prepare and disseminate detailed deposit reports to keep managers abreast of goals vs. actual sales results between
various products in multiple categories.
• Manage retail sales tracking process and coordinate timely sales incentive payouts.
• Liaise with the information technology department on the design and creation of retail databases and reports.
Executive Administrative Assistant 03/02 to 06/04
• Provided administrative support for the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer and Chief of Retail Banking.
• Researched and created statistical deposit/liability reports that aided in senior management decision making process.
• Interacted with clients and provided resolutions for their complaints.
• Coordinated retail branch staffing and vacation schedules in order to ensure adequate coverage at all banking centers.
JP MORGAN CHASE, NEW YORK, NY 10260 09/94 to 11/01
Credit Specialist, Hedge Funds Middle Office 08/97 to 11/01
• Utilized MS Access to prepare month-over-month/year-over-year return on equity analysis trend reports for 350 clients.
• Generated risk and exposure reports; scrutinized potential client’s legal documents for accuracy and completeness.
• Processed requests for lines of credit; researched and updated client information database.
• Responded to staff inquiries regarding credit worthiness of clients via credit hotline.
• Trained new hires on departmental procedures, and supervised temporary personnel and summer interns.
Administrative Assistant, Equity Research 09/94 to 08/97
• Provided administrative support for managing directors, vice presidents, associates and analysts.
• Worked in collaboration with analysts to create reports and presentations that depicted company ratings.
• Monitored Bloomberg News and First Call and informed analysts of news updates regarding respective industries.
• Created and maintained earnings calendars for various industries.
• Organized and coordinated managing directors and vice presidents’ business trips for domestic and international travel.
BARUCH COLLEGE, NEW YORK
Bachelor of Arts – May 2008; 3.54 GPA
Major – Corporate Communication; 3.67 GPA
Minor – Graphic Design; 3.60 GPA
Golden Key International Honor Society, 2005 to present
Sigma Alpha Delta Honor Society, 2006 to present
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher and Outlook
Knowledge of Adobe Quark, InDesign and Photoshop; WordPerfect, Lotus 1-2-3 and Lotus Notes