Bonita Springs, FL 34135
• Possess more than 25 years of experience in the construction industry.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish
• Ability to train employees in the company safety program
• Communicate at all levels within the organization
• Recognized for trustworthiness, self confidence, reliability and integrity
• Maintained and handle confidential information, good judgment skills, ethical and good character
• Detail oriented and ability to work independently
• Skilled in using computer software applications for various presentations.
Clark Construction Group, LLC, Bethesda, MD
2001 until July 2012
• Worked in conjunction with the Safety Department providing weekly and monthly Safety training and orientations for craft employees and supervisors.
• Assisted Superintendents and management teams with the organization of a day-to-day construction crews.
• Assist in the developing, and implementation of company-wide Safety training
• Very knowledgeable in the overall Construction Safety Program.
• Recruit hundreds of craft employees every year for construction projects, from Laborers, Foremen, and Field Engineers
• Providing daily Human Resources orientation training for new, and re-hires in company benefits.
• Served as a Community Liaison between Corporate and a Field workforce of 1,500 or more employees
• Main contact for internal incident reporting, handling and resolving conflicting issues.
• Recorded videos in Spanish, translated, and proof bilingual materials as needed by corporate communication.
• Effectively supervising, and directing a staff of 4 in the Field Payroll Department.
• Accurately processed weekly payroll using JD Edwards’s software for over 2,000 hourly Field employees.
• Verified data entry of new hires, reviewed I-9 documentation, terminations and various status changes.
• Updated and maintained change of address, W-4, and 401-K enrollments for Field employees and mid-level supervisors.
• Performed Payroll auditing pre and post processing to ensure accuracy, compliance, overall balancing and reconciliation.
George Hyman Construction Company, Bethesda, MD
1992 to 1994
• High-rise concrete construction buildings, tunnels, stadiums, and many diverse private and government projects in the DC area.
• Framing columns, walls, decks, beams according to job specifications, and blueprints drawings with quality and efficient manner.
• Worked with a diverse workforce in large scale construction projects.
• Extensive knowledge of hand tools and equipments
• Associate degree in Human Services from University of Phoenix, AZ
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Safety Trained Supervisor through BCSP
• Certified in First Aid and CPR
• OSHA 10
Awards and recognitions
• “Premier Achievement” Employee of the Year in 2002
• Member of the “Project of the Year” in 2005 and 2008
References provided upon request