OBJECTIVE: Accounting clerk with opportunity for advancement to a management position.
EXPERIENCE: Steel Valley O.I.C. Inc., Pittsburgh, PA 3/2010-6/2012.
• Calculated employee wages and entered data on timesheets.
• Assisted CPA completing weekly & bi weekly payrolls.
• Assisted CPA processing accounts payables.
• Resolved billing issues with vendors.
• Prepared invoices and completed weekly state reports.
TJ’s Subs, Gilbert, Arizona 10/08-10/09.
• Analyzed and processed daily invoices.
• Processed telephone and fax orders.
• Balanced and reconciled daily accounts receivables with sales.
Jefferson Wells International, E Lan Financial Pgh, PA, 5/07-8/07.
• Analyzed financial & legal documents.
• Initiated credit card fraud claims on behalf of our clients cardholders.
• Entered data into Master card’s customer database and Microsoft Excel.
Big Lots, Monroeville, Pennsylvania 2/06-12/2007.
• Responded to & resolved customer inquiries & issues.
• Accounted for & wrote off damaged products.
Flex Check Cash Advance, Washington, Pennsylvania 8/05-8/06.
• Posted and aged customer receivables.
• Maintained customer billing ledger.
• Balanced & reconciled daily account receivables with sales.
• Issued & processed loans.
• Prepared and made bank deposits.
Specialized Pharmaceuticals, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 3/05-6/05.
• Filed extensive tax return filings.
• I improved filing system.
• Assisted CPA with returns.
• General office tasks.
PRC/ American Express account, West Mifflin, Pennsylvania 1/04-11/04.
• Consulted & sold appropriate financial products to cardholders.
Echostar/Dish Network, McKeesport, Pennsylvania 1/01-4/01.
Customer Service Representative
• Processed and posted accounts receivables.
• Ordered new programming and products for customers.
• Provided excellent customer service, answering customer inquiries & resolved customer billing issues.
Analytical. Ability to analyze & interpret financial statements, payroll tax forms & spreadsheets.
Communication. Ability to communication effectively.
Accounting. Solid educational background and understanding of generally accepted accounting principles.
Computer Abilities. Knowledge of Windows 7, Outlook, Word, Excel, QuickBooks & Peachtree software.
Clerical. Extensive financial statements filing.
EDUCATION: Community College of Allegheny County, W. Mifflin, PA.
Douglas School of Business, Monessen, PA. Received Associate’s degree in Business Administration/concentration in accounting 2000. Relevant course work: accounting, computerized accounting, keyboarding, Excel and business communication.