Minister Kathy Mattison
BARROWS GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH, BUCKHEAD, GA
Associate Minister 2008-Present
§ Oversee Sunday Am/Pm services preaching and teaching full gospel.
§ Prayer Intercessor, laying of hands for congregation.
§ Oversee food and Homeless Ministry
TABERNALCE BAPTIST CHURCH, WINDER, GA
Associate Minister: March 2004-2008
§ Oversaw Sunday AM/PM charge service Worship, Preaching/Teaching and relational activities.
§ President Missionary Dept. meetings, outreach sick/ visited nursing home.
§ Served as 9th district Youth Director for the North Western Baptist Association teaching, inspirational speaking.
§ Served on the adult choir and Praise Team.
§ Established youth step dance inspirational dancing.
DEPARTMENT OF CHILD & FAMILY SERVICES, CLARKE /GWINNETT CO.
Family Independence Case ManagerII
· Interviews clients to determine initial or continued eligibility for public assistance programs.
· Processes applications and/or reviews using appropriate criteria and policies consistently and according to established guidelines.
· Establishes and processes claims for overpayment and/or over issuance of public assistance benefits.
· Obtains information from the custodial parent/guardian regarding the location, identifying information, employment, etc., of the absent parent(s) for TANF, RSM and Employment Services cases.
· Refers clients to other agency, public and community resources (such as Work First) which focus on employability or other client needs. Responds to public requests for information.
AT&T LOCAL SERVICES - NJ
Project/Associate Manager Client Service:
· Directed the planning, design, productions and management of online applications.
· Executive Administrator to VP and monitoring of daily activities for 10 project managers.
· Facilitator & Website design/time management. Compiling and verifying data from various sources, developing report formats in spreadsheets and project management systems, maintaining information databases, problem resolution. Corporate fundraising , United Way
· Administrator for all HR issues Power Point presentations, evaluations, publishing of various departmental information via the Intranet.
· Developing and initiate cross training with regional clients to improve work flow and streamline project completion with QA/QC of education and training materials.
· Program planning and development of corporate projects. Oversight of HR policies and procedures
MERRILL LYNCH - NJ
Client Associate/Associate Broker
· Managed client relationships for number one broker.
· Processed domestic/international wires, broker/bulk transfers and journal entries. Completed special projects related to direct mail campaigns and presentations. Corporate fundraising/ United Way
· Opened, converted and upgraded client accounts. Updated and reviewed account documents and client correspondence. Executed trades/corrections, policy settlements & account maintenance transactions.
· Monitored monthly MRS reports regarding office budget, research of account inquires. Researched information on competitor funds; produce various statistical reports, liaison between clients, brokers. Series 63 license.
SKILLS: Microsoft Office Suite, Word Perfect 5.1, Lotus 123, Paradox, PageMaker, Harvard Graphics, MS FrontPage, Micro-graphics, HTML Markup Lang., accounting, Java Script, Web page design & maintenance, UNIX. Mental health counseling/supervision. Crisis Intervention, intake and assessments. Critical Thinking, sales, job coach, customer service.
EDUCATION: STEVENS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY/AT&T SCHOOL OF BUSINESS - NJ
Masters Certification Project Management
RUTGERS UNIVERSITY - NJ
B.A. Criminal Justice classes completed, 10 credits owed Paralegal & Business Certificate
RUTGERS UNIVERSITY INTERNET SCHOOL - NJ
WWW Web Design Developer Certificate