Saugus , CA. 91350
Home Phone 661-***-****
E-mail : email@example.com
Experienced animation artist with expertise in Directing, Production Design,
Key layout , Storyboard and CGI Ortho-graphics. Well – versed in all areas
of production with a solid emphasis in character and prop design.
2008 Tom T Animation
CGI Orthographics and Key background
- “ The adventure of Santa Claus “ – Theatrical release
Key background , Prop design and Animatic artist
- “ India Show “ – DVD Series
- “ Space Bop “ – Promo for TV series
2007 Walt Disney Television Animation
- “ The Replacements “ – TV Series ( season 2)
2007 Cartoon Network
Key Background Layout
- “ My Gym Partners a monkey “ – TV Series ( season 1- 4 )
2006-2005 Cartoon Network
Key Background Layout
- “The Adventures of Juniper Lee “- TV Series ( Season 1-3 )
2005 Match Frame Animation
Storyboard , Key background Layout
- “ Walking with Buddha “
2004 Cartoon Network
Key background Layout
- “ The Adventures of Juniper Lee ”-TV Series ( Season 1 & 2 )
2003 - 2004 Disney Television Animation
- “ The American dragon “ – TV Series
2002 – 2003 Key background Layout
- “ Mickeys Twice upon a Christmas “- Feature release to video
2001 Production Design
- “ The Three Musketeers “- Feature release to video
Key background Layout / Prop Design
- “ The Fairly Odd parents “ – TV series
1999 – 2000 Sony / Adelaide Productions
- “ Sammy “ – Prime Time TV. series . Directed crew of artists in
story boards ,character designs, props, backgrounds and layouts. Also
responsible for editing an animatic story reel and revising exposure sheets.
1997 – 1999 Warner Brothers Television Animation
- “ Detention “ – TV. series. Directed a crew of artists in storyboards, props,
backgrounds, layouts and paint. I was responsible for breaking down scripts
for all departments .Reviewed and corrected all work. I was instrumental in
designing the style of the show.
-“ Histeria “–TV. series.Directed a crew of sixteen artists in storyboards,
character designs, props, layouts, back grounds, sheet timing, and ink and
Responsible for breaking down the scripts for all departments, ( props,
models, character designs, story boards ,key layouts, and paint) ; reviewed all
artwork, made revisions on artwork and presentations of art work to producer
for final approval. Created storyboards for specific episodes.
1993 – 1997 Warner Brothers Classic Animation
- “Carrotblanca “- Animated short. Designed concept sketches to storyboard,
Key layout and color design. Supervised layout artists.
Production Designer / Key Layout Artist
- “ Marvin the martian in 3-D “ – 3-D Theatrical short for Six Flags
Amusement parks in Germany and Australia. Designed concept sketches to
storyboards, key layouts and blue print elevations. Position entailed
working with a crew of layout artists and CGI computer operators , building
sets for 3-D. Collaborated with background painters on color and textures.
- “ Daffy Duck Show “ – Main Title
- Various commercials ( with the old Classic styles )
Kraft, Visa, Cool Pops, K-Mart, Post Cereal, McDonalds, Target, Schweppes
to mention only a few.
- Designed Energizer bunny commercials in conjunction with CGI computer
artists. Responsible for concept sketches,key layouts and blue print elevations.
- Production design for animation shorts –“CrusherWave”,” Mechanimalized“
and “ Ice Creamed “ .
1989 - 1993 Warner Brothers Television Animation
Production Design/Layout Supervisor/Key layout
- “Taz – Mania “ –TV. series. Designed concept sketches and key layouts.
Key layout/Layout supervisor
- “ Tiny Toons “ – TV series.
- “ Animaniacs “ – TV series.
Free lance Projects
“ The proud Family “-TV. series
“ Kim Possible “- TV. series
“ Road Runner / DSL – TV. commercial
“ Little Angelita “- TV. short
“ Oops “ – TV. commercial
“ The Jetsons “ – TV. series
“ Winnie the Pooh “ – TV. series
“ The Pink Panther “ – TV. series
“ Johnny Bravo “ – TV. series
“ Casper “ – TV. series
Concept sketches/ Key layout/Blue print elevations
“ Marvin the Martian “ – Main Title
“ Pontiac “ – Super Bowl commercial with Wile E. Coyote
“ Pinky and the Brain “ – TV. series
“ Road Rovers “ – TV. series
Concept sketches/ Key layout/Character design
“ Pepe Le Pew in Paris “ – still cel pan .Matted and framed.
“ The nasty guys “- 3 still cels. Matted and framed
“ Batman and Superman ” -1 still cel. Matted and framed.
Bachelor of Fine Arts , California Institute of the Arts
SHINE – Award Finalist – Director , “ Detention “
Daytime Emmy Nomination – Best animated TV. series . Director,
“ Animaniacs ”