Obtain a position where I can maximize my financial management skills, business acumen, and professional experience.
• Financial Reporting • Financial Modeling • Budgeting • General Ledger
• A/P & A/R • P&L Statement • Data Analyzing • Forecasting
• M.B.A., Ashford University, (anticipated December 2012)
• B.A. Finance, Lamar University, December 2010
Delta Air Lines, Atlanta GA
A 35B airline providing global air transportation of passengers and cargo.
Ramp Agent (Ready Reserve) October 2010 – Present
• Safely load and unload baggage and cargo from aircrafts.
• Taxi aircrafts in and out of designated gates and operate ground equipment in a safe manner.
• Transport baggage or cargo to and from designated gates or baggage claim areas.
Johnson Controls Inc. Beaumont TX
A 40B global firm offering products and services to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings, automotive, batteries, and interior systems.
Contract Specialist September 2007 – July 2011
• Assist financial personal with preparing budgets, financial reports, general ledger, forecasting, financial modeling, P&L statements (expense and profit drivers) and accounts payable/receivable entries.
• Managed projects ranging from 10K to 1M.
• Assist project managers with project cost, deliverables, scope, resources, and timeline. Insured projects were managed within the proposed budget.
• Increased technicians wrench time (time working with tools) by creating a program that allowed for the measurement of technicians current wrench time vs. non wrench time. The results led to an increase in technician wrench time from 35% to 56%.
• Decreased operational expense for materials and labor by 10 percent.
• Member of leadership team between Johnson Controls Inc. and client.
Competency in Microsoft: Quick Books, Word, Excel (V-lookups, Pivot Table & Macros), PowerPoint, Visio, Access, Visual Basic, Outlook, Publisher, Projects, Oracle Hyperion Essbase, SQL, SAP Enterprise Portals, SAP Net Weaver, and SAP Visual Composer