Phone : (m) 347-***-**** ~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enthusiastic business student interested in obtaining a position as a Part Time Spa Receptionist / Front Desk Associate offering creativity and critical thinking skills to help generate innovative ideas and gain industry experience.
Computer / Software Skills
• Adobe Photoshop CS
• Adobe Illustrator 10 CS
• Adobe Premiere
• 3D Studio Max
• Macromedia Flash MX 2004
• Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004
• Microsoft Office: Word, & Excel
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Microsoft Outlook
• Microsoft Project
• Windows XP
• Problem solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
• Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities to use time efficiently.
• Adaptability: Adapts to change in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Dependability: Consistently arrives at work on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
ITT Technical Institute Greenville, SC 09/2005
Associate of Applied Science in Information Technology – Multimedia
TC Graphics Greenville, SC 08/2005 – Present
• Assist team of graphic designers with one or more design projects.
• Implement rapport with potential customers to develop new accounts.
• Assist with hiring procedures and the training of new employees.
• Assist potential clients with accurately reflecting the organization’s goals, objectives and identity.
Cliffs Communities Travelers Rest, SC 09/2007 – 01/2011
Front Desk Specialist / Night Auditor
• Greeted guests and assisted visitors serving as the first impression for the Cliffs Communities.
• In order to perform registration procedures, coordinated with housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in and communicate parking procedures to guests.
• Supply guests with directions to local areas of interest and information regarding property.
• Ran and checked daily reports concerning number of arrivals and departures, and identified any special requests.
References upon request