**** ********* *** ****** *******, Fl 33637
A Dedicated customer service representative with motivation to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. I am personable and responsible Cashier with 10+ years of experience working in fast-paced environments. Solid team player with great positive attitude.
• Multi-Task Management
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• MS Windows proficient
• Microsoft Excel
• Fast learner with a wide range of practical skills
• Energetic work attitude
• Creative problem solving
• Proficient with handling large sums of money
Sale Associate (Manager on Duty) 2007-2011
Museum of Science & Industry
4801 E. Fowler Ave Tampa, FL
• Earned title of Manager on Duty.
• Earned management trust by serving as key holder, responsibly opening and closing store.
• Generating sale report/deposit for cash pick-ups, ordering change from local bank provider, and scheduling team member’s shift.
• Answered questions regarding store and products, while maintaining knowledge of current sales and store promotions
• Designed and suggested new display idea for merchandise, resulting in improved customer view/accessibility and leading to increased sales.
Service Clerk 2006-2007
5502 E. Fowler Ave Tampa, FL
• Worked as a team member performing cashier duties, product assistance, and cleaning while providing excellent customer service.
• Greeted customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
• Described product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise.
• Maintained up-to-date knowledge of store policies regarding payments, returns and exchanges.
Beauty Advisor/Cashier 2002-2005
1325 S. Military Trail Deerfield Beach, FL
• Maintained cleanliness and presentation of production floor and stock room.
• Conducted weekly walk through with the Manager to discuss all interior visual displays including store window presentation.
• Worked as a team member performing cashier duties, cosmetic product assistance and cleaning while providing excellent customer service.
Nova Southeastern University, Tampa, Fl
Currently Pursuing a BA, Bachelors in Business Administration and a Minor in Political Science.
Deerfield Beach High School, Deerfield Beach, FL
Claire Desir USF Physician Liaison (321) ***-****
Angel Etienne USF Financial Advisor (813) ***-****
Kimmone Mitchell CitiCorp Account Analysis (813) ***-****
FL - andrew, c.p.a., past, advisor, grant, client,...
Parrish, FL - store manager, manager, mart, wal, store, top,...
Director of Operations
FL - carpenter, off, rescue, photography, mission, navy,...
Store Operations Associate/Youth Pastor
Bartow, FL - bakery, pastor, store, society, award, inventory,...
Materials Manager - 15 years experience, BA, CSSGB, DOD
Tampa, FL - assets, air force, force, supply, logistics, kbr,...
Microsoft Office Data Entry
FL - appointments, microsoft office, doc, patients,...
Customer Service High School
FL - daily, closing, teller, branch, flow, courses,...