Anita L. Deshaies
Summary: Experienced, dependable, quick learner with a blend of experience in assembly and manufacturing processes
* Excellent assembly and soldering skills
* Knowledge of good manufacturing procedures
* Able to work under pressure
* Good communication and people skills
* Hardworking team player able to work independently
* Ability to train others in required skills
* Excellent oral and written skills
* Quality conscious and consistently meets or exceeds quotas
* ISO 9001/2000 Certified
* Data Entry
* Machines used: Baker and Yale Fork Trucks – Big Joe Hydraulic Lift – electric and manual floor jacks
* Worked in shipping/receiving
* Ran finished goods warehouse
Fireye, 3 Manchester Rd. Derry, NH 03038, 603-***-**** 5/1988 to 6/2009
(Formerly Electronics Corp. of America, Manchester, NH)
Inspect all incoming electrical components. Assembled Limit Switches and a variety of sub assembles for the switches, ran test machines, screw machines, milling machines, spanner machines and plunger bearing machines. Tested, inspected and package finished goods for shipping.
JBM Electronics, Front St., Manchester, NH 1987 to 1988
Assembled Delay Lines for government contracts. using wiring and mil spec soldering skills.
Palmer & Chenard Ind., Newington Park, Newington, NH 1985 to 1987
Prepared, inspected and packaged various rubber products for worldwide shipment. Received and delivered all incoming shipments to various departments throughout the plant. Updated receiving transactions on computer and filed purchase orders.
Honeywell Information Systems, Merrimack St., Lawrence, MA 01843 1978 to 1984
Soldering on connectors and PCBs, crimping wires by hand and machine,. Assembled a wide variety of sub assemblies and harness cables. Cleaned and prepared PCBs for inspection and shipping.
Astro Circuits, Tewksbury, MA 1974 to 1978
Corrected errors on PCBs, operated a wave solder machine, cleaning machine and heat ovens.
References supplied on request.