TREVOR WAYNE BLACKWELL
Houston, Texas • firstname.lastname@example.org • 281-***-****
I want to contribute to an organization utilizing my unique skills. My main goal is to contribute to my company and to pursue my education on my free time. To come a overall better person at work and in school.
“WHATEVER TH “WHATEVER THE MIND OF MAN CAN CONCEIVE AND BELIEVE, IT CAN ACHIEVE.”
- W. Clement Stone
OIL & GAS SKILLS
Quality Control : Inspect both chemicals and products including: Gauging, Sampling, Calculating quantities and Temping
Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Web Skills: design, production and website maintenance utilizing Adobe Dreamweaver and Photoshop, Macromedia Flash and Macromedia Fireworks
Typing 65 wpm
November 2011 – Current
SGS OIL & GAS - Petroleum Inspector
• Inspect both chemicals and products for various companies including Lyondell, Shell and Valero. Inspecting includes sampling, gauging, temping and calculating, i.e., calculating quantities left on board, transferred from shore to vessel or vessel to shore.
• Link to job: http://www.sgs.com/en/Oil-Gas.aspx
December 2008 – November 2011
ESSINTIAL ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS - ATM Repair Technician Trainer
• ATM repair and troubleshooting including currency jams and software issues. Working directly with large sums of cash, dealing with bank and security. Worked with both Chase and Wells Fargo.
• I was the only trainer in Houston TX for the duration I was working for them.
• Trained 10 to 15 employees how to fix ATMs, Paperwork and dealing with bank personnel and security along with professionalism.
• Daily, day-long independent work and travel.
• Link to job: http://www.essintial.com/
December 2006 – Current WEB DESIGNER
• Create, manage and maintain websites for companies and individuals
• http://gridwest.net/karen/ Current project, in progress of being completed.
• http://www.thecomputernexus.com/ Helped run company and create website with the owner.
Essintial Enterprise Solutions : Scott Creal 832-***-****
BHP Billiton Drilling Engineer : Ross Maha 281-***-****
National Trainer SGS – Greg Schooley : 281-***-****
1. “Transportation Worker Identification Credential” or TWIC card good through 2015.
Clear Lake High School graduate 2008. San Jacinto College 2008-2010. Wanting to continue my education as soon as possible.