Houston, Texas 77008
Objective: To obtain a position with a highly motivated company, using the various skills I have acquired over the years.
2005 - 2009
Baker Oil Tools Navigation facility– Houston, Texas
Warehouseman level 3
· Forklift certified.
· Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Excel.
· Experienced with overhead cranes.
· Has worked with machinery such as VSU and REMSTAR.
· Experienced with shipping and receiving.
· Has worked with invoices and the loading and unloading of trucks.
· Cycle counting.
2007 - Present
Constructs of Ritual Evolution theatrical troupe (CoRE)– Houston, Texas
Performer, Assistant music director, Rigger, Load in and out crew, Merchandise salesman.
· In-House Security
· Cash Handling in merch booth
· Load in of stage and back-stage equipment
· Tear down of rigging, curtain, props and Back-stage equipment in a timely manner after shows
· Transporting gear to and from the venue
· hanging curtains, hanging hoists and setting up props
· On stage musician and pre-audio production
· BBP Bloodbourne pathogens and first AID certified
2002 - 2005
Deer Park High school – Deer Park, Texas.
Interests and Skills:
Home studio recording, riding motorcycles, playing various musical instruments.
CoRE assistant director
Coworker/Friend: 1 year
Distribution supervisor at Baker Oil Tools
Employer: 3 years
Bom team member
Friend: 6 years