Andrea L. Reese
Columbus, GA 31907
To obtain the position of AmeriCorps Member
Columbus State University – Columbus, GA – B.S. Sociology
Shaw High School - Columbus, GA- College/Tech Prep Diploma
Columbus Parks and Recreation Community Schools Division – Activity Leader:
• Administer assigned recreation activities and assists the Site Supervisor in organizing and implementing programs for children enrolled.
• Demonstrate responsibility for well being of participants.
• Assist Site Supervisor in preparing weekly attendance reports, financial statements and deposits.
• Carry out a continuous effort to improve operations, work processes, and works cooperatively and jointly to provide continuous improvement and customer-driven service.
Columbus State University Residence Life Office – Graduate Assistant:
• Supervised Community Service of Residents in Housing
• Planned programs and seminars to inform Residents/Students of policies and procedures, resources, as well as many other life skills needed when first entering college
• Worked extensively in Power Point, Microsoft Word and Excel
• Attended university disciplinary hearings concerning students
• Completed and executed purchase orders
Columbus State University Residence Life Office – Student Assistant:
• Customer service
• Documentation and Record Keeping
• Maintained accounts receivable
Keep Columbus Beautiful Commission – Volunteer
• Effective Communicator
• Tactful and Timely
• Accountable and Dependable
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Teachable and Professional
• Experienced and Motivated
Sarah Secoy- Assistant Director of Residence Life Office - 706-***-****
Bishop Veranica Haynes- Bishop of Kingdom Faith Outreach Ministries – 706-***-****
Stuart Rayfield - Director of Servant Leadership Program CSU - 706-***-****
Angela Payne-Davis- Independent Living Coordinator – 706-***-****
Henri Davidson – Supervisor at Second Chance Home – 229-***-****