DESHAWN M. HILL
To obtain a position that will enable me to utilize my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
February 2008- October 2009 Orgill INC. Memphis, TN
Inventory Coordinator Assistant
• Perform a cycle count of selected merchandise daily while maintaining great quality and excellent production time.
• Perform backstock and primary audits daily, also worked on other reports such as replenishment, out of stock report, delete stock report, and in transits.
• Proficient with the Dolphin RF scanners and with the system mainframe.
February 2009-October 2009
2nd Shift Team Leader Orgill INC. Memphis, TN
• Became Team Leader over 2nd Shift after one year of being full-time.
• As Team Leader my duties are to run all reports for our shift such as, cycle count, replenishment, MSI sheets, and loading the Salvage truck with all of the internal damaged goods in the warehouse.
• Work with spreadsheets daily and other programs in Excel, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Monarch Pro, and Metafile.
June 2007-August2007 St. Jude Children’s Hospital Memphis, TN
Animal Facilities Attendant
• Checked the jets and O-rings in the Scientek tunnel washer machine daily.
• Rinsed and removed all debris from the equipment being sanitized in the Scientek tunnel washer prior to loading.
September 2005-May 2007 Grand Casino Robinsonville, MS
• My job duites outside are to patrol the parking lot and to do floor check.
• My job duties inside are chip filler, floor rover, and guest service.
• Provided great customer service while greeting the guest at the door.
August 2006- February 2007 Walden Security Memphis, TN
• Logged in trucks for daily productivity.
• Performed hourly yard checks to maintain security on the yard.
• Received a letter of recognition for outstanding work for maintenance of the security booth.
April 2004- August 2004 Lowe’s Millington, TN
Customer Service Associate
• Assisted the customers with their needs was my first priority.
• Took training courses on the computer at Lowe’s to obtain a forklift license.
• Worked as a team player and worked overtime whenever it was available.
August 2002- August 2003 Intercraft Burnes Covington,TN
• Worked fourteen stack lines stacking boxes onto palettes.
• Unloaded 40 to 75 pound boxes off trucks onto container docks.
• Worked as a picker/packer for daily productivity.
2004- 2006 University of Memphis Memphis, TN
• Attended for two years at UofM, majoring in Biology.
2002-2003 Dyersburg State Community College Covington, TN
• Attended for a year and a half and transferred to University of Memphis.
1998-2002 Covington High School Covington,TN
• Earned a High School Diploma.
I feel that I would meet the requirements for this position. I am a quick learner, flexible in any situation, and able to adapt to various environments. I am confident that I can perform the job effectively. I am well organized and detailed person. I am also willing to change accordingly, if the job should expand or require additional responsibilities. I have been certified to operate heavy machinery like a forklift and an order picker.
E-MAIL ME AT firstname.lastname@example.org
9350 TRIUMPH CIRCLE APT# 302, LAKELAND, TN 38002 • PHONE 901-***-****