Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position that will effectively utilize my acquired skills to further operations in the company EDUCATION: Florida International University, Miami, Florida Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering Graduation Date: May 2010
EMPLOYMENT: Tracfone Wireless QA Tester - Engineering 07/24/11 – 03/02/12
• Assisted in carrying out test procedures specific to cell phone handset technology and functionality being tested. Tests included live as well as simulated scenarios.
• Reviewed non-conformities reported by test team, and/or customer complaints reported by other departments.
• Supported Technical and Certification project functions including assisting test team with questions or issues.
• Assisted in reviewing and composing testing results in a timely manner for their inclusion in project issue logs as well as provide additional insight into issues.
• Performed support-related functions regarding testing preparation including set up and project close out.
• Worked closely with Engineering Technical Managers when open or resolved issues were discussed.
• In collaboration with Senior Engineering Department: Assisted Software Engineering team with testing of new Web Application, Visual Codes.
• Utilized Excel, Word, and online staff repository for project documentation and submission.