MAE P. JACKSON
Alpharetta, GA 30022
A seasoned professional in market research, finance and human resources. Excellent organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills. Detail oriented. Supported by a strong academic background.
• Managed multiple research projects to ensure work was completed within budget.
• Improved the customer assistance for two major mystery shopping clients by automating projects to online.
• Prepared billing invoices and monthly statements for customers. Maintained database of advanced payments.
• Reduced operating costs by $10K and improved customer services by streamlining procedures within first 6 months. Unit won the first Departmental Quality Award.
Supervision and Training
• Supervised, briefed and scheduled staff to meet project deadlines. Monitored, edited and validated work for accuracy, clarity and legibility.
• Supervised and trained clerical staff to process 800+ invoices and expense reports weekly.
• Facilitated employee meetings pursuant to plan design changes or implementation of new benefit plans.
Marketing and Sales
• Developed cost estimates for research projects with competitive bids with timing and availability.
• Generated leads by cold-calling and referrals for mystery shopping assignments.
• Conducted telephone opinion surveys nationwide in a data collection call center.
• Researched and analyzed benefits, policies and procedures of major firms within and outside of the financial service industry for plan design changes and new benefit plans.
MAE P. JACKSON Page 2
PROJECT MANAGER 1999- 2011
MacConnell Research Services, Inc.
ASSISTANT MALL MANAGER 1998-1999
Heakin Research, Inc.
CLIENT SERVICE COORDINATOR 1996-1998
(1990- 1996 Part-time)
Shop’n Chek, Inc.
TELEPHONE INTERVIEWER 2002-2004
Booth Research Services, Inc.
ACCOUNTING COORDINATOR 1989-1995
Alltel Information Services, Inc.
Pace University, New York, NY
Bernard M. Baruch College, New York, NY
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)