(780) ***-**** (h)
March 14, 2012
To Whom it May Concern,
I am searching for a challenging and exciting career in the realm of Sales and Marketing and was thrilled to see your job posting for a Dental Sales Rep based in Edmonton,Alberta.
I am currently an Opthalmic Sales Representative for Northern Alberta and Saskatchewan with a home base here in Edmonton. My background in the Healthcare field is that of a Registered Dental Assistant of sixteen years which includes six years of Office Management and a year as an Outside Sales Rep.
Whether it is regular meetings with Dental Sales Representatives, managing office staff and supplies or educating patients on the benefits of oral health, I maintain an outgoing, composed and professional team attitude. I have determined that my dental experience, natural sales ability along with my passion and determination to succeed makes me a perfect fit to your sales team.
These environments have further developed my organizational and time-management skills. I have an outgoing and charismatic personality, allowing me to develop an immediate rapport with clientele and coworkers.
I appreciate your time and consideration of this application and welcome the opportunity to meet with you at your convenience.
513 Hegler Crescent
Seeking a sales career in the Healthcare Industry
• Proficient in time management and communication skills
• Honest, sincere, outgoing and open minded
• Excel in both independent and team environments
• Invite new challenges and have an eagerness for learning and improving
INSIGHT MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES
Territory Sales Manager- March 2011- present
• Sales of Opthalmic Equipment and consumables to Opthamologists, Optometrists and Opticians
• Duties include regular sales calls to Offices to insure product quality and equipment operation
• Weekly sales reports which included equipment, product sales and any future opportunity
RDA TEMPORARY POSITIONS
R.D.A. Level 2/ Expanded Duties- October 2005- March 2011
* Worked as a Temporary R.D.A Level 2 for various Dentists in Calgary and Edmonton
DR. ARTHUR GENE SEBZDA PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
Stony Plain, Alberta
R.D.A. Level 2/ Expanded Duties/ Office Manager- December 1990- September 2005
• Education and sales of treatment plans, latest technology and maintaining proper oral health
• Solely responsible for ordering dental sundries, price comparisons and scheduling of regular meetings with Dental Representatives
• Managing our small private practice including staff, payroll and accounts receivable
• Performing all intra oral duties
• Fully knowledgeable of the DENTRIX computer system, utilized to perform all office programs
GRANT MACEWAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Principles of Sales Management / August 2010
NORTHERN ALBERTA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Achieved R.D.A. Level 2/ Expanded Duties Diploma/ April 1991- October 1994
Completed by Independent Study while working full time in a dental practice
JASPER PLACE COMPOSITE HIGH SCHOOL
Achieved High School Diploma/ September 1983- June 1986
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Canada, Edmonton, AB - operation, video, installation, lighting, courses,...
Canada, Edmonton, AB - traffic, sean, alberta, tools, excavator,...
Canada, Edmonton, AB - crane, equipment operator, lift, crane operator,...
Shipping / Receiving Specialist
Canada, Edmonton, AB - ab, b.c., collector, staff, invoices, chemical,...
Customer Service Data Entry
Canada, Edmonton, AB - alberta, caregiver, ab, medical office, entry,...
Canada, Edmonton, AB - accounts, description, operational, entrepreneur,...
Canada, Edmonton, AB - cadet, housekeeping, carpenter, seaman, hours,...